Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

i forgot to mention that my mom saids "the diffrence from your mouse and that mouse ( SS RAW ) is that thing has LED on it and it cost 50$ so no iam not going to buy it for you"

then you buy it yourself? if i ask my parent to buy my mouse, they probably say the same thing.

Edit: i didn't read that your mom control your money, if i like that, i'll make a bet with her. like if i get a good grade, you let me buy this mouse.

Ring and Index, on 1 and 2. That's why I need a way to disable the tab :/ Well, I'm using an ultrawide anyway, so having accidentally pressed it won't do much since it's still out of the way

Ring and Index, on 1 and 2. That's why I need a way to disable the tab :/ Well, I'm using an ultrawide anyway, so having accidentally pressed it won't do much since it's still out of the way

1&2 above the QWERTY or the numpad? is this your first time here? i never seen you before. but it's cool tho. no worry.

1&2 above the QWERTY or the numpad? is this your first time here? i never seen you before. but it's cool tho. no worry.

above the qwerty I'd presume. It's how I used to play.

I've seen him/her around on the forum but not in this thread.

above the qwerty I'd presume. It's how I used to play.

I've seen him/her around on the forum but not in this thread.

that's an odd place to play. i'm using 4&5 on the numpad cause the alphabet keycap is all mushed up.

that's an odd place to play. i'm using 4&5 on the numpad cause the alphabet keycap is all mushed up.

I've stolen the R and G playstyle from @KingCry  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I'm using D and F, because the defaults were't so comfy to me. I'll try R and G. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I`m using R+T. The keycaps on those keys look a lot more worn out than any other keycaps on my keyboard :D.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I`m using R+T. The keycaps on those keys look a lot more worn out than any other keycaps on my keyboard :D.

I'm using a membrane and my R and G keys feel a lot looser and easier to press :S I'm getting a mech keyboard at christmas tho

I actually learned where the actuation is and I don't hammer my keys like before. :D

I actually learned where the actuation is and I don't hammer my keys like before. :D

I know where the actuation points are and I don`t hammer my keys while typing or playing other games, but I still hammer them in osu.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I'm using the default xy on my mech keyboard and 12 on my laptop

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I know where the actuation points are and I don`t hammer my keys while typing or playing other games, but I still hammer them in osu.

There's probably no other way when playing on higher difficulties. :D

While typing I sometimes bottom out the keys, because the linear switches feel so light. 

There's probably no other way when playing on higher difficulties. :D

While typing I sometimes bottom out the keys, because the linear switches feel so light. 

C wasn't bottoming out much in this play (afaik) 

I get dizzy only from watching this. :D

I'm using a membrane and my R and G keys feel a lot looser and easier to press :S I'm getting a mech keyboard at christmas tho

i tried R+G, not my style. still prefer 4&5, btw what keyboard are u getting? i'm gonna pick up a mechanical keyboard too.

i tried R+G, not my style. still prefer 4&5, btw what keyboard are u getting? i'm gonna pick up a mechanical keyboard too.

QuickFire TK in browns. I can't justify getting reds to be honest.

Tried R+G and it feels better imo because my fingers aren't that close to each other. I'm also proud of myself. :D

Zt0fd0m.jpg

Tried R+G and it feels better imo because my fingers aren't that close to each other. I'm also proud of myself. :D

Zt0fd0m.jpg

you're not playing on fullscreen?

you're not playing on fullscreen?

I prefer windowed for most games. I really need a second monitor though. :D

QuickFire TK in browns. I can't justify getting reds to be honest.

have you ever try a mech keyboard? i don't know what i want cause i never tried them. i afraid when i buy, i pick the wrong switches.

I prefer windowed for most games. I really need a second monitor though. :D

i'm on Borderless Fullscreen for easy alttabing.

Zt0fd0m.jpg

Gj

i'm on Borderless Fullscreen for easy alttabing.

Unless you're using W7 with osu! having desktop composition off, you should use normal fullscreen to eliminate input lag.

have you ever try a mech keyboard? i don't know what i want cause i never tried them. i afraid when i buy, i pick the wrong switches.

I have, but I have no idea of the switches. I think I tried a red once and I hated the feel of it

Unless you're using W7 with osu! having desktop composition off, you should use normal fullscreen to eliminate input lag.

meh, couldn't tell the difference when i try it. maybe i'll do a proper check next time i play. Exam are coming for me T_T