What is the best FPS/MOBA mouse?

JonathanH

I've been looking to upgrade my mouse recently ( a basic dell mouse I found lying around). It's fairly small and has lately been dying on me, clicks not registering and scroll wheel not working well. I've been doing some research/YouTube searching some reviews on mice. I've found some that I were interested in and those will be listed down below. Out of the listed what, in your opinion would be the best mouse for the price? And if their are some other mice that I didn't mention that are pretty sick list those as well :D! Thanks!

Interested Mice:

Logitech G502 http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Proteus-Tunable-Customizable-910-004074/dp/B00IRHE892/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437488598&sr=1-1&keywords=logitech+g502

Steel series Sensei http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Sensei-Laser-Gaming-Orange/dp/B00FAJT6VK/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437489067&sr=1-1&keywords=steel+series+sensei&pebp=1437489080354&perid=1E04R08KN1H28VYKMNEX

FinalMouse 2015 http://www.amazon.com/FinalMouse-2015/dp/B00MX8QSLW/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437489097&sr=1-1&keywords=finalmouse

Razer deathadder http://www.amazon.com/Razer-DeathAdder-Chroma-Multi-Color-Ergonomic/dp/B00MYTSDU4/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437489097&sr=1-2&keywords=finalmouse&pebp=1437489117423&perid=0YN6Z3SNJF3YEQAXE5CZ

Once again thanks!

I vote for the G502 because I absolutely love mine

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I've been looking to upgrade my mouse recently ( a basic dell mouse I found lying around). It's fairly small and has lately been dying on me, clicks not registering and scroll wheel not working well. I've been doing some research/YouTube searching some reviews on mice. I've found some that I were interested in and those will be listed down below. Out of the listed what, in your opinion would be the best mouse for the price? And if their are some other mice that I didn't mention that are pretty sick list those as well :D! Thanks!

Interested Mice:

Logitech G502 http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Proteus-Tunable-Customizable-910-004074/dp/B00IRHE892/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437488598&sr=1-1&keywords=logitech+g502

Steel series Sensei http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Sensei-Laser-Gaming-Orange/dp/B00FAJT6VK/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437489067&sr=1-1&keywords=steel+series+sensei&pebp=1437489080354&perid=1E04R08KN1H28VYKMNEX

FinalMouse 2015 http://www.amazon.com/FinalMouse-2015/dp/B00MX8QSLW/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437489097&sr=1-1&keywords=finalmouse

Razer deathadder http://www.amazon.com/Razer-DeathAdder-Chroma-Multi-Color-Ergonomic/dp/B00MYTSDU4/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437489097&sr=1-2&keywords=finalmouse&pebp=1437489117423&perid=0YN6Z3SNJF3YEQAXE5CZ

Once again thanks!

G502 is great as long as you don't have an issue with the weight. 

Deathadder has nice clicks and ergonomics

Sensei isn't that great for fps despite fnatic using sensei a lot. Sensei has inconsistent accleration...

Finalmouse 2015 has great sensor but crappy build quaility. Luckily, they have a really nice 3 years warranty on there mouse.

Would suggest a G303 but it seems it would be uncomfortable for you.

lol its not even heavy, i used to find teh rat7 light and that was 165g. Im not even strong so i dont get what this rubbish too heavy or too light thing is about.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Deathadder has nice clicks and ergonomics

Sensei isn't that great for fps despite fnatic using sensei a lot. Sensei has inconsistent accleration...

Finalmouse 2015 has great sensor but crappy build quaility. Luckily, they have a really nice 3 years warranty on there mouse.

Would suggest a G303 but it seems it would be uncomfortable for you.

What is the size comparison between say the G303 and the G502? Is it smaller?

Depends on how much you like extra buttons.

For me, G502 is the best on that list for any kind of game. It has a nice weight to it, too. None of that flimsy feel.

Git Gud.

My G302 (same as G303) is awesome. I had a G9X but when I got the G302 I couldn't stand how hard the mouse buttons were to press. The G302 takes such a small amount to click. It's very nice. I play league almost exclusively.

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

What defines a MOBA mouse exactly? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Idk, something simple comfortable to hold. Nothing with those over excessive features

Since for most casuals MOBA=Leeg a' Legends, any mouse that won't break when you mash right click could be considered a moba Mouse

Git Gud.

Since for most casuals MOBA=Leeg a' Legends, any mouse that won't break when you mash right click could be considered a moba Mouse

So any good gaming mouse on the market? 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

So any good gaming mouse on the market? 

Pretty much. :P

Some people prefer simple mice for mobas, but I still play Smite on a G700s and that thing's got bells and whistles a-plenty.

Git Gud.

Idk, something simple comfortable to hold. Nothing with those over excessive features

What grip do you use, what's your budget and currency and what grip do you use?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Pretty much. :P

Some people prefer simple mice for mobas, but I still play Smite on a G700s and that thing's got bells and whistles a-plenty.

Cant get any more simple than a Zowie mouse, to be honest. No drivers and four sensitivities.

http://www.zowiegear.com/index.php?i=products

lol its not even heavy, i used to find teh rat7 light and that was 165g. Im not even strong so i dont get what this rubbish too heavy or too light thing is about.

Really!!!

I thought my M510 was light as well weighing at a whopping 147 grams with the battery. That's super light!

G502 is considered on the heavy side because of the 114 grams that it weighs in on. 

It's not about whether you are pashabiceps or freakzoid. It's the matter of whether the weight of the mouse allows you to move freely and make certain adjustments without having to use a lot of the muscles in your arms. 

I would say that this is mostly personal preference. I think light weight mice tend to have an advantage over heavy mice.

Others will argue that the weight will balance out the mouse...

I would say that this is mostly personal preference. I think light weight mice tend to have an advantage over heavy mice.

Others will argue that the weight will balance out the mouse...

TBH if people have trouble keeping their aim stable just because of weight they should rethink their settings and sensitivity. General Consenus in Competitive Gaming is also the lighter the better, it simply gives a boost to both, speed and accuracy, and the fatigue is also less, especially if you have to play 30h/week.

TBH if people have trouble keeping their aim stable just because of weight they should rethink their settings and sensitivity. General Consenus in Competitive Gaming is also the lighter the better, it simply gives a boost to both, speed and accuracy, and the fatigue is also less, especially if you have to play 30h/week.

That's how I feel about it as well.

You know there is always that guy who will argue that light mouse gives instability. 

I have the Corsair M95 (which recently went on sale a few places for $50-65) and I can vouch for it.

I have to admit a few of the buttons are slightly awkward to press (as is with many mice), but the 4 that are used for SMITE (the MOBA I play) are really comfortable.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

What grip do you use, what's your budget and currency and what grip do you use?

Sorry for late reply, but I pretty much came down to 2 mice. The zowie ec2- a or the deathadder from razer. Which is the better mouse?

Sorry for late reply, but I pretty much came down to 2 mice. The zowie ec2- a or the deathadder from razer. Which is the better mouse?

They both aren't the best quality but I'd personally buy the Zowie with my own money.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Honestly, the Razer Deathadder has no where near enough buttons for you. I'd say the Logitech G502 if you're a palm grip. Since I'm a claw guy myself I decided to try the Corsair Sabre and I personally like it. An FPS mouse is hard to define though unlike a MOBA mouse. It depends what FPS you play.

Hi.

They both aren't the best quality but I'd personally buy the Zowie with my own money.

Can be argued as DA comes with 3989 instead of 3310, debounce problems will also occur more frequently now that debounce time of the Zowies is lowered.

Honestly, the Razer Deathadder has no where near enough buttons for you. I'd say the Logitech G502 if you're a palm grip. Since I'm a claw guy myself I decided to try the Corsair Sabre and I personally like it. An FPS mouse is hard to define though unlike a MOBA mouse. It depends what FPS you play.

3 Buttons are enough for basically everything, rest is preference.

I prefer to not have extra buttons as they are just not useful for me