What is the best FPS/MOBA mouse?

JonathanH

They both aren't the best quality but I'd personally buy the Zowie with my own money.

Hmmm well my price range is $60 USD

I personally think that the Razer Deathadder is overpriced, unless you think that a rubber grip is worth $40. I can't find the Zowie's price though. But if you don't want extra buttons, well there isn't really a gaming mouse to fit that because nearly all of them have extra buttons. This has most of the features of the Deathadder, but it's a lot cheaper. http://www.amazon.com/Computer-Precision-Computers-Scrolling-Adjustable/dp/B00G5TDGK6/ref=sr_1_20?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1437705029&sr=1-20&keywords=wired

Hi.

+1 G502. I don't think any other option comes to mind.  G502 is a good mouse overall :)

Because it comes with S3989, Omrons and good FW, oh wait, it doesnt.

Well honestly, from my old mouse (some stupid Dell mouse) to my new mouse which does have Omrons, I noticed no difference. And after using multiple mice (G502, Deathadder, the Dell mouse, and the Corsair Sabre) the sensors don't feel different whatsoever. Different sensors might be better, but it's marginally. I don't know anything about the firmware of the mouse that I mentioned because I don't use the mouse. So really, it should be a solid mouse for this guy because he said that he doesn't use the extra buttons anyway. And the main point that I want to get across is that the Deathadder is rather overpriced imo. When I was buying a mouse I came across the Deathadder, but it pissed me off that it had 2 extra buttons like my old Dell mouse and that it costed $50 more. Maybe the Deathadder has a different sensor, Omron, and FW, but I really don't think any of that is worth the extra $50.

Hi.