What's Your Opinion on the new Joker?

Tech_Dreamer

leto-joker-WEB.jpg

Jared-Leto-Joker-Tattoos-Teeth.jpg

From the looks of it, i think it'll be close, but not as good as the other ones, but we'll see, once the storylne kicks in & the acting along with that's gonna judge that..What's your opinion? post your thoughts down below...

Details separate people.

I saw an image earlier titling each joker.

This one was titled "the psychopath"

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I honestly think it suits him really well. Jared Leto will play the role well imo.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

I like Jared Leto more as an actor than I do as the frontman of 30 Seconds to Mars. He was great in the film Lord of War. So I'm pretty sure he'll play the joker pretty well.

I kinda think the new Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad films will suck though. Suicide squad has Jai Courtney in it, so jeez it doesn't bode well.And Man of Steel was one of the most boring films I've seen in the last few years.

Visually, no, I find him to be very far from what makes The Joker what he is. However, from what I heard/felt from his performance from the trailers he could pull it off. Not as good as Heath Ledger but good enough. I just really dislike how they decided to go about his appearance. He just looks like a rocker with green hair...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I just see it as a different style of Joker.

As if each actor is a different persona of the character of Joker.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Visually, no, I find him to be very far from what makes The Joker what he is. However, from what I heard/felt from his performance from the trailers he could pull it off. Not as good as Heath Ledger but good enough. I just really dislike how they decided to go about his appearance. He just looks like a rocker with green hair...

That matches what Jared Leto is in real life lol a rock star. I agree with you.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I think its an interesting direction. I have high hopes for Suicide Squad. Kinda ironic that Heath Ledger is considered the norm for a Joker now, when he was a very different compared to the Jokers before him. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

That matches what Jared Leto is in real life lol a rock star. I agree with you.

It feels like they altered the role/character jusst for Jared Leto to play him.

Very disappointing.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |