i want to build a amd 9590 with a 980ti whats your thots

You should switch out the CPU to at least an i5, switch out the PSU for a better quality, lower wattage one (EVGA's GS series is a good bet) and maybe switch out the GPU to a 390x or Fury if you can't afford the 980Ti with the other changes

i want to build a a pc with AMD 9590 and 980ti this pc will be used for video editing streaming and gaming i want to know what you think of this build and what i should do thanks link for pc parts http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Hz48cf

go with this instead as it offers WAY better performance for a similar price:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($242.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($69.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.49 @ OutletPC) 
Case: NZXT H230 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($66.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($34.99 @ NCIX US) 
Optical Drive: LG GH24NSC0B DVD/CD Writer  ($13.00 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  ($86.98 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1338.30
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-18 21:06 EDT-0400

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

becouse the 9590 has 8 cores and is easy to overclock becouse it is unlocked also why an i5 ?

incoming intel is better comments.

Honestly, you're better off going intel for what you want. pick up a xeon for that price. but if you want to pick up a 9590 simply to have the most bad ass AMD processor, knowing that your taking a performance hit, by all means go for it. 

people spend hundreds of dollars on watercooling for almost zero performance gain, no one cares. someone has a personal preference that loses them 15-20%, everyone loses their fucking minds. 

so yes, you can do it. Id honestly do it to troll all the intel circle jerk that goes around. but if you want the most for your money pick up a xeon. (e3-1231v3 for example)

becouse the 9590 has 8 cores and is easy to overclock becouse it is unlocked also why an i5 ?

Because that thing takes up frecking 220 Watts of power to mediocre performance. A i5 will whoop that poor 9590.  And for less power as well.

Heck look at these graphs..

fc4_n_1920.png

acu_n_1280.png

http--www.gamegpu.ru-images-stories-Test

Assassins-Creed-IV-cpu-benchmarks.jpg

KAVERI-APU-63.jpg

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

actually op another thot has come to mind: AMD CPUs are better for gaming/streaming and video editing in general.

yes  mee think tat too also. 

Obvious troll OP is obvious. 

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

The 9590 is a horrible processor as far as price/performance is concerned. The same processors in that price margin will drive the 9590 into the ground. You will also need a very capable motherboard, which further adds more price.

Get an i5, you'll thank us.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

If that's what you want to do, go for it. It won't perform as well as an i5 or i7 and it will be a large bottleneck but it's all up to you

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

The i5 has been the best mid range gaming cpu since like sandy bridge. It offers 4 core which smoke amd when it comes to gaming since the per core performance is allot faster. 

Because that thing takes up frecking 220 Watts of power to mediocre performance. A i5 will whoop that poor 9590.  And for less power as well.

Heck look at these graphs..

USE SPOILERS

MY EYES

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Anything above the 8350 is useless (heck even with 8320). AMD CPU's are bad and outdated. I have an AMD CPU, I like it, but to be honest I'd rather have intel and would see increase in performance. If you want a setup with a GTX 980 ti, get an i5 4690k, and an EVGA gold rated PSU (650w+)

Its fine as far as CPU goes. Don't let these Intel fanboys draw you in.

*puts out hands*

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

in other words the reason im doing this is also cause im making my old intel pc into a streaming pc as soon as im done building this ive had some bad experience with intel also i wanted to try somthing new

in other words the reason im doing this is also cause im making my old intel pc into a streaming pc as soon as im done building this ive had some bad experience with intel also i wanted to try somthing new

naw don't move from intel. Intel is by far better then AMD in almost everyway. Except in APU's

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Basing your purchase off some bad experiences isn't a great idea. For around the same price, you can get a Xeon that will perform better in both games and rendering, without the massive amount of heat and power draw. 

Bear in mind the 9590 has been known to set fire to motherboards. 

[removed]

Then he can get a bloody Xeon. Which doesn't require a aftermarket cooler to cool that thing.

Edited by Godlygamer23

Then he can get a bloody Xeon. Which doesn't require a aftermarket cooler to cool that thing.

xeons = expensive

And you ALSO used benchmarks that waver in Intel's favor, OF COURSE. Because thats ALL you could scrape up to use. Please give me a few moments.

Also, anime's stupid. Quit hiding behind that stupid profile pic and get yourself something that doesn't make you look like a child predator.

Most Ignorant Quote ~2015

xeons = expensive

Not the 1231v3

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

And you ALSO used benchmarks that waver in Intel's favor, OF COURSE. Because thats ALL you could scrape up to use. Please give me a few moments.

Also, anime's stupid. Quit hiding behind that stupid profile pic and get yourself something that doesn't make you look like a child predator.

What are you talking about lol ?  Here mate you can have a read

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/page-4#entry3620861