i want to build a amd 9590 with a 980ti whats your thots

There is an article  : http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-future-proofing-your-pc-for-next-gen

Yes it was written 2 years ago but game developement takes 4 years.

Also some videos from tek syncicate and others show the 8350 beating the i5, some from a year ag some from 5 months ago.

None of the above has ever been debunked, nor has anyone produced an article with game developers(ie. smart people) saying the 8350 is bad.

I5 is better in single thread then an 8350 but so is my a10 7850k. Yet my A10 is not in the same league with the 8350.

Would I buy a 95xx? Nope. Neither would I but an i3 or i5 because my wallet and how much time I spend on the PC does not justify it.

For me the 6300 or 8320 is the best upgrade path but it is up to each person on what they WANT. No one needs a computer it is a want, a toy.(it pros exempted of course)

The above article, while amd focused, also applies to intel users in that a Xeon 1231 v3 is better then the I5 for future games.

You dont see amd users flooding intel posts.

You want that 95xx go for it, Buy it and when dx12 comes out and the new multi-threaded games hit the shelves you will be happy happy happy

Xeon users will be happy happy happy

fx 63xx and 83xx users will be happy happy happy

i5 users...not so much

i3 users will be depressed

g3258 users will be on suicide watch

There is an article : http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-future-proofing-your-pc-for-next-gen

Yes it was written 2 years ago but game developement takes 4 years.

Also some videos from tek syncicate and others show the 8350 beating the i5, some from a year ag some from 5 months ago.

None of the above has ever been debunked, nor has anyone produced an article with game developers(ie. smart people) saying the 8350 is bad.

Yes, it all had been debunked and disproven. Every time @Faceman posts the big spoiler, your spam gets debunked, and often times removed entirely. So stop.

I5 is better in single thread then an 8350 but so is my a10 7850k. Yet my A10 is not in the same league with the 8350.

Would I buy a 95xx? Nope. Neither would I but an i3 or i5 because my wallet and how much time I spend on the PC does not justify it.

For me the 6300 or 8320 is the best upgrade path but it is up to each person on what they WANT. No one needs a computer it is a want, a toy.(it pros exempted of course)

The above article, while amd focused, also applies to intel users in that a Xeon 1231 v3 is better then the I5 for future games.

You dont see amd users flooding intel posts.

You want that 95xx go for it, Buy it and when dx12 comes out and the new multi-threaded games hit the shelves you will be happy happy happy

Xeon users will be happy happy happy

fx 63xx and 83xx users will be happy happy happy

i5 users...not so much

i3 users will be depressed

g3258 users will be on suicide watch

By the time those games hit shelves, Zen will be out, as well as 1 or 2 more generations of Intel processors. Game developers aren't heading their games to be amazing multi threaded ports, the FX series came out back in 2012/13 so by your logic those multi threaded games should already be on the shelves. Games still favor stronger cores, and the garbage that is the bulldozer/piledriver architecture can never be fixed with software.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

i want to build a a pc with AMD 9590 and 980ti this pc will be used for video editing streaming and gaming i want to know what you think of this build and what i should do thanks link for pc parts http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Hz48cf

Ok, when you say you wanna make a build with an AMD CPU, chances are the thread will turn into a clusterfuck of people talking to each other and stop giving you advice. I'm gonna try to give an objective opinion on what i think you should change. First, get an SSD, if you already got one, all good, if not, get one, it makes everything faster. Second, I don't recomend the 9590 at all, if it's a budget issue, get an 8350, with that cooler you can overclock it to 9590 performance for a lot less money. If you can spend more money, get a 4790K, it will destroy the 9590 when it comes to editing, rendering and streaming, specially overclocked. You don't need an expensive mobo, i recomend a Z97-A from Asus cause...i think Asus makes the best mobos, maybe i'm a bit fan boy about it, so i will say a gigabyte Z97X-SLI would be a good choice too. I'm not gonna start throwing locked I-5s because they cost about the same and don't offer much, if anything, again i think it's better going a bit cheaper and getting an 8350. The graphic card, unless you specifically like the nvidia stock cooler, get anything else, literally, any aftermarket cooler, the ACX from EVGA, the ASUS, the gigabyte, the zotac, there are good cooler GPUs at 650 bucks, and you can OC and it will outperform stock 10 out of 10. Finally we are used to seeing people getting really expensives PSUs when they get high end GPUs, that said you don't have to get a gold rated PSU, but that corsair one is simply bad, for the same money get an EVGA B1 750W, that's a solid PSU, the CX line has a terrible rep and there's a reason, they are overpriced and bad quality. If you answer this, let me know, you got a specific reason to go with the 9590? can you allocate more money in the budget for a 4790k and 100 bucks for the mobo? Do you have an SSD? If not, can you move some money for at least a 120gig budget SSD? I dont wanna be another asshole saying a bunch of shit about that CPU, throwing graphs like they came off a paper out of the New England Journal of Medicine or some shit, i just wanna know if you can expand your budget, and if not, what else can be done because i don't think that build is balanced for what you need, your cooler shouldn't cost more than half the price of your CPU. Wow, i typed a lot and i am starting to ramble, basically, let me know what you think of the changes i mentioned and hopefully you can spend an extra....200 bucks maybe? Let me know, Cheers.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

here is somthing for you guys no heat sink water cooler lots of fans in my case and also here is a video 

Dude, at the end of the vid Logan doesn't recomend that CPU, he literally said go with an 8350

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10