vessel account

callofDEEP

can someone share their vessel account with me :D .. i cant really afford it :( .. i dont think there is any personal information in vessel :ph34r:  ..looks like linus is dumping a lot of content into vessel weeks before it finally shows up on youtube :angry: .. 

can someone share their vessel account with me :D .. i cant really afford it :( .. i dont think there is any personal information in vessel :ph34r:  ..looks like linus is dumping a lot of content into vessel weeks before it finally shows up on youtube :angry: .. 

Vessel sucks anyway don't worry bout it. I doubt anyone after there free year is even going to  pay for it. I honestly watch the videos on youtube more then vessel.

Linus needs that platform for a source of money, and can;t you wait for one week

Just wait a week, its not like linus doesn't upload it to youtube. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

They're all on vessel a week before here on YouTube.

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

use mine. i haven't used mine for anything

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I don't see Linus sticking with vessel any longer than when the 1 year trial ends because a lot of people aren't willing to pay for it, even though the experience is worlds better than Youtube. As Linus said, with or without vessel, you'd still be getting the same content at the same time. It's nice to see the latest videos, but like most early access material, it is subject to bugs and lack of refinement (such as typographical errors on videos released on Vessel which are later fixed when uploaded to Youtube). 

so you're saying that you'd rather wait a week to watch a video on youtube than watch it on vessel even though you have a membership?

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

so you're saying that you'd rather wait a week to watch a video on youtube than watch it on vessel even though you have a membership?

yeah. i'm just so used to youtube's layout i don't need vessel.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

hey .. thanx for the reply.. appreciate that a lot.. i expected a lot of rant from the forum guys but thats good.. anyway how can i use your account?

Vessel sucks.

it might suck.. but i'll just watch it full screen so that i cant see vessel shit//

Just wait a week, its not like linus doesn't upload it to youtube. 

yes .. he will upload.. but i just want to watch them a bit early.. 

so because you like youtube's layout you deny early content. makes no sense to me

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

I don't see Linus sticking with vessel any longer than when the 1 year trial ends because a lot of people aren't willing to pay for it, even though the experience is worlds better than Youtube. As Linus said, with or without vessel, you'd still be getting the same content at the same time. It's nice to see the latest videos, but like most early access material, it is subject to bugs and lack of refinement (such as typographical errors on videos released on Vessel which are later fixed when uploaded to Youtube). 

We'll very likely stick with it past the 1 year free trials. I don't really the the drawback from my side. Everyone gets the content, and so little of what we do is super time-sensitive these days anyway......

We'll very likely stick with it past the 1 year free trials. I don't really the the drawback from my side. Everyone gets the content, and so little of what we do is super time-sensitive these days anyway......

People are just impatient, that's just all. They know that there is new content, and they have to wait for a week to see it.

People are just impatient, that's just all. They know that there is new content, and they have to wait for a week to see it.

Then $3 a month isn't really that much to ask :P

Especially when you consider that a year from now Vessel will likely have signed dozens or even hundreds of other creators that might also interest subscribers.

#VesselGANG

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Especially when you consider that a year from now Vessel will likely have signed dozens or even hundreds of other creators that might also interest subscribers.

For someone like me, then the $3 a month isn't an issue. It's the people who compares it to YouTube that thinks that it is an issue.

Is isn't a large amount of money. But money nonetheless.

You show up, and OP goes silent.  Is he in your garage or something?

idk about the OP, but I'm in Linus' basement :D

But most of these new channels will also have YouTube where they upload videos later, just like you guys. So when you think about it not a WHOLE lot of people will actually be signing up just to see videos early. 

I personally got the free 1 year trial and rarely use it. It's just something nice to have when I really want to see a new LTT video.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

idk about the OP, but I'm in Linus' basement :D

I'm in his mind, just an illusion.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

im not in someones basement or in someones garage or no one is in my illusion..im just watching where this is going.. im at the end of the page and thinking what the hell is going on.. and then saw that there is a second page..and yes i cant pay 3$ .. cause im a student .. i dont have bank account .. simply i cant afford that

I'm a student too, but I have netflix instead.  If the firepole gets installed I'll donate...as long as Linus uses it.  

i dont know if LTT is on netflix.. even if he is on it netflix doesnt broadcast in m country.. even if it does i have to pay even more for content i dont use .. firepole is not a thing thats going to happen(but i'd like linus and luke swinging and falling off it :P​ ).. thats a professional company LMG is growing into..