logitech g502 100% or ss sensei 95%

Dung is the name
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

hello guys, i really need you help. i wanted to buy a good mice for moba game(league of legends, dota2...) and i found 2 mice that i like best (ss sensei, logi g502), im really really have a trouble with those mice, im really love sensei but i didnt have enough money to buy, so i decided to buy the secondhand (95%), but some people told me that i shouldnt buy the 2nd, they purchased new ones better, so i add g502 to consult. yeh, this is my problem. i hope u guys can help me. (im from VietNam, so you guys pls ingoring my structure, lol). anyway tks you guys for help.

What's your grip though?

The G502 is quite heavy for most people too

hello guys, i really need you help. i wanted to buy a good mice for moba game(league of legends, dota2...) and i found 2 mice that i like best (ss sensei, logi g502), im really really have a trouble with those mice, im really love sensei but i didnt have enough money to buy, so i decided to buy the secondhand (95%), but some people told me that i shouldnt buy the 2nd, they purchased new ones better, so i add g502 to consult. yeh, this is my problem. i hope u guys can help me. (im from VietNam, so you guys pls ingoring my structure, lol). anyway tks you guys for help.

G502 Master Race.

Wanted Build: i5 4690K, Z97-A, Vengeance 16GB, Samsung 256GB SSD, 980TI, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: G502 Headset: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Phone: Samsung S6 Edge Tablet: iPad 2

Investing in becoming a Logitech fanboi?

Consider the g302 or the g303, I have both of them(my brother uses the g302) and I like the shape of it and fits my small hands really well if you have small asian hands like me. The g302 does the job and it's way cheaper

What's your grip though?

The G502 is quite heavy for most people too

LOGITECH G502 or LOGITECH G602

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

I like how people recommend the G502 but don't realize that people will have different preferences

G402 is bettah

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Only thing I know is that the G502 is one of the best things I've ever put my hands on. It's incredibly comfortable, beautiful, and it feels great to play any game with it.

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

uhhh, i forgoten, palm grip, so do you think what should i choose?? tks

Save some money and grab the G402. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"