Kraken X61 or Swiftech H220-X

I am unsure which type of CPU watercooling I would like to buy. On one hand I have a nice ability to expand to a more custom loop in the future with the switech, though since my GPU is the 980 Ti Hybrid, not much improvement there at the moment. The Kraken is a bit cheaper and looks nice, requiring less maintenance being an all in one and allows for better color changing on the CPU block. 

Anyone out there by chance have tested both, or maybe experienced in either part to give feed back /pros & cons to the AIO they own?

The swiftech is much quieter when compared to the Kraken, it's expandable as you know, the maintenance needed to swap out fluid will be long down the road when you likely upgrade the system itself.  The h220x is a 240mm vs the 280mm Kraken, and in some situations is cooler, while also being quieter.  

The swiftech is much quieter when compared to the Kraken, it's expandable as you know, the maintenance needed to swap out fluid will be long down the road when you likely upgrade the system itself.  The h220x is a 240mm vs the 280mm Kraken, and in some situations is cooler, while also being quieter.  

In don't know where the hell you got that from, but it is absolutely not true.

The H200X coolers are really loud because they have a really powerful pump mounted DIRECTLY to the metal radiator with no padding or vibration dampening at all

That means that all the vibrations get amplified and translated directly to your case

The 240mm radiator in the H220x NEVER outperforms a 280mm radiator

The X61 performs better if you look at every single benchmark on the internet

The H200X coolers also have issues with the resevoir cracking. I have seen two people have their resevoir crack, and one of them leak all over his components.

The quality of the swiftec AiOs is horrendous as they tried to build a "custom loop" with the cheapest parts possible under $200

If you want a custom loop, save up and invest in a GOOD QUALITY kit from a company like EK, XSPC, alphacool, etc..

If not, buy a 100% sealed AiO.

Oh and btw the fans on the H200X coolers are also absolutely not quiet...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020