What do you think of this Logo

huss879

I really hope this doesn't seem like self-advertising, but I just started a new tech blog, (somthing to do when I am bored in the summer). I was just wondering if you guys/girls could leave any input. All input appreciated
(heres the site btw)
http://tech-just-in.weebly.com

post-235665-0-88742200-1436911392_thumb.

post-235665-0-32236600-1436911400.png

post-235665-0-88742200-1436911392_thumb.

post-235665-0-32236600-1436911400.png

Canadian Top Gear fan, tech lover and cyclist :P  Build: A10 7870k-Gigabyte FM2A68HM-HD2- G.Skill 2133Mhz 2x4gb- Cooler Master Elite 335-Antec Earthwatts 500w 80+ Bronze

#RIPTopGear :(

Make the monitor LG's curved UltraWide to make it look more like a T and get rid of those dashes. The first one looks better IMHO.

I wouldn't for one second think the monitor is meant to be a T unless I was told.

second one is just all kinds of nope to me.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

What is ech-Just-In?

The monitor is just... wrong.

I mean can't you see it's more on the left side?

Sorry for the crummy drawing, I'm at work:

post-2597-0-27333400-1436912090_thumb.jp

It's an UltraWide Monitor with a big stand to make it look more like a T. Plus make it smaller like the rest of the text.

First one is better, though could use some work :/

(Can't suggest anything atm, creative part of my mind is asleep)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I like the Tech-just-in one! :)

| CPU: i5-4460 | GPU: GTX 750Ti Twin Frozr | Motherboard: Asus H97M-Plus | Ram: 2x4gb Kinkston ValueRam | CPU Cooler: Rajintek Aidos | PSU: Corsair VS550 | Storage: Kingston SSDNOW V300 120gb & 1TB WD Blue | Case: Sharkoon T28 Red | Case coolers: 3 Cooler Master SickleFlow Red Led | 

| HP ProBook 650 G1 | i5-4200M | Ram: 4gb | 500gb HDD |

Make the monitor LG's curved UltraWide to make it look more like a T and get rid of those dashes. The first one looks better IMHO.

Then it would sound like Tech Justin :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thanks guys! I will get to it asap

Canadian Top Gear fan, tech lover and cyclist :P  Build: A10 7870k-Gigabyte FM2A68HM-HD2- G.Skill 2133Mhz 2x4gb- Cooler Master Elite 335-Antec Earthwatts 500w 80+ Bronze

I did logo designs in my days and earned a lot of money from it and to be brutally honest : both suck. Hope this comment will make you work harder on it cause its written to give objective opinion, as humanly possible. Get Adobe Illustrator, watch some tutorials and make best you can assuming you are new at it. Nothing complex or colored like rainbows. Best is 2 color max, clean and recognizable as part of "tech" design looks. Also when you get into it you'll see that one of the most important aspects of logo is font. It should reflect what you want to send as message and to "lure" right kind of people to visit your blog. Best of luck to you :)

Catman - a Wolverine wanna be 

I did logo designs in my days and earned a lot of money from it and to be brutally honest : both suck. Hope this comment will make you work harder on it cause its written to give objective opinion, as humanly possible. Get Adobe Illustrator, watch some tutorials and make best you can assuming you are new at it. Nothing complex or colored like rainbows. Best is 2 color max, clean and recognizable as part of "tech" design looks. Also when you get into it you'll see that one of the most important aspects of logo is font. It should reflect what you want to send as message and to "lure" right kind of people to visit your blog. Best of luck to you :)

Thanks for you're input! :) (I know they're both shit, thats why I posted them so that I can fix them up

Maybe something more like this:

tp4uhBb.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Wow, thats incredible

@huss987

A minimal logo idea playing around the name as if it's a pun :)

Tech%20Just%20In.png

Alright I'm done for the night, this isn't the final output (I was just goofing around most of the time) thanks to @Damikiller37 for some inspiration. 

27y0eva.png

What is ech-Just-In?

A news network starring JonTron.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Alright I'm done for the night, this isn't the final output (I was just goofing around most of the time) thanks to @Damikiller37 for some inspiration. 

27y0eva.png

hmmmmmmmmmmm looks 80s

Lol

What about this?

I'm sorry @Damikiller37

*SNIP*

Looks pretty cool :) @huss987 I honestly think you should go with a toned down logo to fit the minimal style of your website. P.S. feel free to use and alter the one I did if you want :P 

If they were made for 15 years ago sure, but in 2015 just no... 

riel4g.png