PSU ranking and tiers

Aniallation

quan289 aint hard to remember

yeah but i haven't seen much of him unlike you and @Aniallation 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Well more knowledgeable people is always a good thing.

snip

Keep in mind that, when Aniallation wrote this list there was probably a bit of copy-pasting from the horrible tier list here. http://i.imgur.com/tgrbCnr.jpg

He did acknowledge the Seasonic re-brands in the likes of Cooler Master and whatnot.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well more knowledgeable people is always a good thing.

never said it was bad just that i haven't seen much of him so i most likely wont remember

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

quan289 aint hard to remember

I remember him well. He used to be on here a lot.

"Rawr XD"

I remember him well. He used to be on here a lot.

ok

Spoiler

Hey sorry for not replying to you Strm, i've just had a rough day.

Anyways howdy quan, welcome to the PSU ....justice defence league or something, you may choose a weapon :3.

No touching the 8800GTX that's my legendary hammer >8).

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Anyways howdy quan, welcome to the PSU ....justice defence league or something, you may choose a weapon :3.

i got the chain and ball and the ball is made of I3's and there not bad cpus there great cpus

Spoiler

I choose the 550W G2/GS series as they are fairly inexpensive and are amazing.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I choose

deez nuts

"Rawr XD"

I choose the 550W G2/GS series as they are fairly inexpensive and are amazing.

eh 70-80 usd isn't what i'd call inexpensive but i would call them amazing for the money

Spoiler

eh 70-80 usd isn't what i'd call inexpensive but i would call them amazing for the money

Antec High Current Gamer and EVGA B2 are also good. Antec and Seasonic have a few units below the price of the G2.

Antec High Current Gamer and EVGA B2 are also good. Antec and Seasonic have a few units below the price of the G2.

yeah i know

Spoiler

Psst my PSU whitelist is also good for the right situation ;)

the tier list is better!

Spoiler

Depends on the situation yo.

THE TIER LIST WILL ALWAYS REIGN SUPREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

THE TIER LIST WILL ALWAYS REIGN SUPREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate tier lists though... I only post them when somebody uses the stupid tier list off Reddit.

I hate tier lists though... I only post them when somebody uses the stupid tier list off Reddit.

fine then THIS TIER LIST WILL ALWAYS REIGN SUPREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

So do I, which I had stated in my previous post. As such, I much preferred your type of list than the one here. Yours provides various of PSUs line that is acceptable, but at the same time left it out in the open so people can ask for help regarding their specific needs / wants. Basically, it's a list that is the least biased. Just like the list at OCN

On the other hand, this type of list try to hold people hand to give them a definite answer to not only what is acceptable but as well as "what is better" and "what is not", causing people to become dependent on a list that is based on opinions of another that is formulated by an unknown criteria that they can only hope to be factually sound.

So far, there hasn't been a single one that didn't give me a headache when looking at it, and to be perfectly honest, this list is no exception.

So do I, which I had stated in my previous post. As such, I much preferred your type of list than the one here. Yours provides various of PSUs line that is acceptable, but at the same time left it out in the open so people can ask for help regarding their specific needs / wants. Basically, it's a list that is the least biased. Just like the list at OCN

On the other hand, this type of list try to hold people hand to give them a definite answer to not only what is acceptable but as well as "what is better" and "what is not", causing people to become dependent on a list that is based on opinions of another that is formulated by an unknown criteria that they can only hope to be factually sound.

So far, there hasn't been a single one that didn't give me a headache when looking at it, and to be perfectly honest, this list is no exception.

If you don't like it, ignore it and move on.

"Rawr XD"

really nothing wrong with CX either, had 3 each is still going strong.

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

really nothing wrong with CX either, had 3 each is still going strong.

Doesn't make them good.... http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/434993-the-corsair-cx-series/

The Trouble with the CX Series is this.

Even if some people are going like, I had such and such and it's lasted this long, there is too many reports of units killing components and/or dieing too, and trouble is that makes it a Lottery, And with a power supply....that's not a place to be gambling on, makes it russian roulette with PC's pretty much. Gambling and Lotteries are for the Sillicon Lottery not for PSU's.

And if i was a first time buyer I'd be as sure wanting to get a pretty freaking good solid PSU so as i dont have to worry about my PSU's quality, or whether or not it'll blow up when i turn it on. like what i had with my CX750M beforehand. 

and sure my 850 G2 was expensive and bought with another component in mind (Liquid Cooled HD 7990), but every penny of it was worth it.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD