The Game of Your Childhood

Legend932

Settlers 2,

Constructor

Red Alert

Digimon World!

Nes: Duck Hunt and Zelda

SNES: Megaman X, Donkey Kong, and Paperboy.

N64: Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, and Mario 64, and Banjo Kazooie.

Pc: The original starcraft.

Gamecube: Animal Crossing, Sonic Adventure Battle 2.

Gamboy/sp: All of the pokemon games and zelda games.

PS2: Dark Cloud and Freekstyle.

DId not get a game console until I was 12 do to my parents fearing I would become  hooked on video games...12 years later they were probably right :)

anyways I would say  Ocarina of time, Majoras mask, sonic adventures 2, Phantasy star online ( over 2000 hours !!), wind waker, Metroid prime 1 and 2   and elder scroll morrowind.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Mario Kart & New Super Mario Brothers on the DS. I'm too young for this.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Crash bandicoot, Tekken 3,Need for speed High Stakes and Resident evil 3 PS1 beautiful memories  i miss those days... :)

Theme Hospital, Dungeon Keeper 2 and Theme Park are the first games I remember playing a lot. I think I got DK2 free with my copy of Theme Hospital  :)

1723563.jpg

Medievil, both 1 and 2 were probably the two games I grew up with the most. The list could go on to stuff like Point Blank, Tomb Raider, Gex, Crash Bandicoot, Gand Turismo, GTA 1-Vice City but this adorable sack of bones is what I would say is iconic as the game of my childhood.

PC game wise, probably Command and Conquer: Red Alert 1,2+Yuris Revenge

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

The game i used to play all the time was Duke Nukem zero hour on N64 man i love that game

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

So many memories...... System Shock 2, the original Half Life, the original Deus Ex, No One Lives Forever, Return to Castle Frankenstein, and a futuristic tank shooter Recoil by Zipper Interactive.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

Pokemon Red & Blue on Gameboy

Mortal Kombat 3 & Donkey Kong Country on SNES

Age of Empies II on PC

Mario Kart, Super Smash Brothers, 007 Goldeneye on N64

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

Pokemon by far. Only game where I actually liked grinding for levels.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Golden Sun and Pokemon were all I knew about when I was younger (Dragon Ball Z to some extent), because I only had GBA as my console.

I wanted to be the very best
Like no one has ever been
To catch them was my real test
To train them was my cause

I would travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon, had to catch them all it was you and me
I know it was my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you were my best friends
In a world we had to defend
Pokemon, had to catch them all a heart so true
Our courage would pull us through

You tought me and I'd teach you
Po-ke-mon, had to catch 'em all

Every challenge along the way
With courage I would face
I would battle every day
To claim my rightful place

You came with me, the time was right
There was no better team
Arm in arm we'd win the fight
It'll always be our dream

POKEMON!

Sry for any gramatical fails, english is only my second language :P

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

pokemon on gameboy advance

and a few games like bomberman, world's scariest police chases on ps1

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

Pokemon...

Battlefront 2 multiplayer...

Spyro...

Nuff said.

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Halo for xbox

A monster truck game, ship game where i shot at other ships real crap old graphics, gta 3 & other games.

destruction derby for ps1.

Legend of zelda windwaker

Super monkey ball

Animal crossing (The first and best one)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Pokemon and FF9. third disc had so many scratches i never got to finish FF9. i was heartbroken.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

GTA 3/Vice City, Star Wars: Battlefront, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Doom (my first "real" game) 

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

The game I remember spending hours on as a kid was diddy kong racing.  Loved the hell out of that game.  I remember just driving around the hub area forever and playing the races sometimes lol