I feel really bad for my friend

Overkilled

Basically he has a 750ti which we all know is *ahem, he gets like 30-40 fps on mid range settings on GTA 4 FFS a game that's what 7 years old or something like that, the worst thing is he brags about it. He thinks 30fps is really good and playable. I tell him get a 960 he things his card is really good.

Kudos to him tho a 14 year old breaking the trend and coming from a 360

gta 4 runs worse than gta 5 pretty much.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Basically he has a 750ti which we all know is *ahem, he gets like 30-40 fps on mid range settings on GTA 4 FFS a game that's what 7 years old or something like that, the worst thing is he brags about it. He thinks 30fps is really good and playable. I tell him get a 960 he things his card is really good.

Kudos to him tho a 14 year old breaking the trend and coming from a 360

Gta V runs like shit even on my rig

A 750ti isn't that bad.

Its no surprise to anyone that GTAIV runs like shit.

Whats there to feel bad about, his card is good enough for most titles and he has shadowplay so he can record with no CPU overhead..

Overall its a nice card and feature set for the price.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

750 ti overclocked isn't that bad if i had a choice between a 750 ti and a 960 i would choose a 750 ti why? cause i can save my lunch and buy some gas and a few games one steam.

LIVE FREE, SKATE FREE OR DIE....I PROMISE NOT TO BUY AMD PRODUCTS I WILL NOT BUY AMD PRODUCTS .

I second this. That games is so poorly optimized.

I second this. That games is so poorly optimized.

i third this my titan x crashes this game so hard.

LIVE FREE, SKATE FREE OR DIE....I PROMISE NOT TO BUY AMD PRODUCTS I WILL NOT BUY AMD PRODUCTS .