I accidentally bought Premium for BF:Hardline... I don't own BF:Hardline...

Hunched

GMG doesn't do refunds once they send you the code, both Premium for BF:Hardline and BF4 Premium Edition are $25, I wasn't paying enough attention and somehow added the wrong one.

Any suggestions on what to do with it? Should I just give it away? Or is there somewhere I can trade it without getting scammed? I don't know anyone who would want it, it would be cool if I at least got something of value out of my mistake but I'm not going to just hold onto the code for eternity if not...

I feel so god damn stupid right now, I've never screwed up an online purchase before  -_-

GMG doesn't do refunds once they send you the code, both Premium for BF:Hardline and BF4 Premium Edition are $25, I wasn't paying enough attention and somehow added the wrong one.

Any suggestions on what to do with it? Should I just give it away? Or is there somewhere I can trade it without getting scammed? I don't know anyone who would want it, it would be cool if I at least got something of value out of my mistake but I'm not going to just hold onto the code for eternity if not...

I feel so god damn stupid right now, I've never screwed up an online purchase before  -_-

how let they even buy you Premium for BFH when  you dont have the normal game...apparently Origin is trolling again, go to the customer support chat (its free, but it takes a while often till you can actually get someone to chat with you there) and tell them your problem, I am sure they can remove BFH Premium from your account and put BF4 Premium on there if its the same price otherwise they can remove it and give you your money back.

how let they even buy you Premium for BFH when  you dont have the normal game...apparently Origin is trolling again, go to the customer support chat (its free, but it takes a while often till you can actually get someone to chat with you there) and tell them your problem, I am sure they can remove BFH Premium from your account and put BF4 Premium on there if its the same price otherwise they can remove it and give you your money back.

No, you see I bought it off of GMG not Origin.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

It's really my fault for not paying attention, it's 2am, they're both $25, they both have "Battlefield" and "Premium" in the title. 

NIGGA, get yo money back!

Refund that sht!

NIGGA, get yo money back!

Refund that bitch!

I want to... but... https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/23334661-Refunds-Keys-have-been-distributed

As stated in our Terms and Conditions and in our Refund Policy, are we unable to refund a purchase once a key has been assigned to your account and sent to you in your order confirmation email.

We apologise unreservedly for any inconvenience caused by this. If you are having issues with a game and seek further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

I'll probably just give it away on these forums tomorrow, I'll never own Hardline... what a waste of $25

I want to... but... https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/23334661-Refunds-Keys-have-been-distributed

As stated in our Terms and Conditions and in our Refund Policy, are we unable to refund a purchase once a key has been assigned to your account and sent to you in your order confirmation email.

We apologise unreservedly for any inconvenience caused by this. If you are having issues with a game and seek further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Sorry 2 hear.

I want to... but... https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/23334661-Refunds-Keys-have-been-distributed

As stated in our Terms and Conditions and in our Refund Policy, are we unable to refund a purchase once a key has been assigned to your account and sent to you in your order confirmation email.

I say try contacting customer support anyway, it wouldn't hurt. Tell them you meant to buy BF4 premium and ask if they could exchange it to that.

Tell them you'll pay them to take the code back and give you Battlefield 4 Premium instead. So you can spend $50 instead of $25. Plus you won't be able to do a giveaway, so it works out well.

...Wait, that's a horrible idea. I'd suggest you just give it away, or hold onto it just in case. 

I'll probably just give it away on these forums tomorrow, I'll never own Hardline... what a waste of $25

Maybe you could try contacting Origin Support and let them know what has happened, they may exchange your Hardline code for a BF4 one or something like that.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I say try contacting customer support anyway, it wouldn't hurt. Tell them you meant to buy BF4 premium and ask if they could exchange it to that.

I bought what I originally intended to buy right after, obviously I still wanted BF4 Premium Edition. I wasn't going to waste $25 on the wrong thing and then leave without getting what I came for.

Since they don't do refunds, about all I could ask for is store credit or something of the sort, I can try but it's unlikely they'll do anything, they didn't do anything wrong, I made the mistake of not double checking what I was purchasing, and assuming the $25 Battlefield product in the top 10 sellers was the deal I heard about... 

Tell them you'll pay them to take the code back and give you Battlefield 4 Premium instead. So you can spend $50 instead of $25. Plus you won't be able to do a giveaway, so it works out well.

...Wait, that's a horrible idea. I'd suggest you just give it away, or hold onto it just in case. 

Just in case? BF:Hardline's player peak in the past 24 hours is 2,741. BF4's is 25,194 lol. I think it's safe to say I'll never own Hardline.

I bought what I originally intended to buy right after, obviously I still wanted BF4 Premium Edition.

Since they don't do refunds, about all I could ask for is store credit or something of the sort, I can try but it's unlikely they'll do anything, they didn't do anything wrong, I made the mistake of not double checking what I was purchasing, and assuming the $25 Battlefield product in the top 10 sellers was the deal I heard about... 

Just in case? BF:Hardline's player peak in the past 24 hours is 2,741. BF4's is 25,194 lol. I think it's safe to say I'll never own Hardline.

Hey, if you'd rather do a giveaway, that's on you. I'm not telling you not to. Just saying that if you were given a copy of Hardline to play, you'd be all "damn" that you didn't keep the pass you bought. Unlikely, but possible enough.

Hey, if you'd rather do a giveaway, that's on you. I'm not telling you not to. Just saying that if you were given a copy of Hardline to play, you'd be all "damn" that you didn't keep the pass you bought. Unlikely, but possible enough.

Hmm, yea, I would use it if I ever got Hardline for free. I'd probably buy Hardline if it ever dropped below like $7.50 too.

I should probably hold onto it, I can always give it away if I change my mind, can't change my mind about using it if I give it away.

It feels wasteful though, to hold onto it and not plan to ever actually use it. I don't know.