[Anandtech] Fury Nano will feature a full Fiji GPU?

Bouzoo

Well here's a shocker. Many people are pumped up for this card, so good news. If the cooler will be up to the task and it won't thermal throttle, maybe the best Fury card? If you know what I mean. 

Unlike the R9 Fury, AMD has announced the bulk of the specs for the R9 Nano. This card will feature a fully enabled Fiji GPU, and given AMD’s goals I suspect this is where we’re going to see the lowest leakage bins end up. What separates R9 Nano from R9 Fury X is the power target, and as a result the expected sustained clockspeeds and performance. The R9 Nano will be a 175W card, 100W less than the R9 Fury X, and even with heavy binning it’s a safe bet that it will not be able to hit/sustain R9 Fury X’s 1050MHz clockspeed. 

If this was announced already, I've not idea about that.

Source

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

if the Fury runs @50calsniper watercooled, I doubt that the Fury Nano will be able to run 100% ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

if the Fury runs @50calsniper watercooled, I doubt that the Fury Nano will be able to run 100% ^^

Will those voltages it won't be able to fully utilize the Fiji GPU.

It will be binned a lot better with a lot less leakage and also it will be clocked slightly lower resulting in 100W TBP drop.

Have in mind that while decreasing clock speed the performance goes down only lineary while the power consumption goes down exponentialy so we may actualy see Fury Nano at around 900MHz clock speeds which is only 150MHz less over Fury X but 100W TBP less over Fury X.

wait. Fury Nano is a real thing? i thought people were being sarcasting, who came up with idea of naming it nano lol 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

wait. Fury Nano is a real thing? i thought people were being sarcasting, who came up with idea of naming it nano lol 

Oh it's real, I think these were announced on E3 when Fury X was released?

Nano1_575px.jpg

Nano2_575px.jpg

Oh it's real, I think these were announced on E3 when Fury X was released?

unless i was hiding under a rock, i dont think i would miss Fury nano, this is the 2nd time i'm even hearing that word today. that being said, i only got to know Fury and Fury X are 2 different cards as well. so there's that.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Does anyone know how this nano boy gonna perform? Who it will fight against from the green corner of the ring?

Does anyone know how this nano boy gonna perform? Who it will fight against from the green corner of the ring?

Not a single benchmark out there, wait a bit more. :P  

Not a single benchmark out there, wait a bit more. :P  

Weird :D its going to be released about 1-2months from now and no rumours or something :D