FinalMouse Giveaway

I've had my mouse for quite some time and it started to give some problems, it'd be nice to let it rest in peace

I really havnt tried any other Mouse so it would be nice ti experience it.

I am tired of the hair triggers on my razer deathadder 2013

So my current mouse, the good old standard microsoft mouse does the basics well, but key words being Old and Standard. I dont want standard anymore, I want great! Give me the greatness!

Could use a new mouse. Dont know anything about this mouse though. But seeing as its a gaming mouse, it is undoubtedly a right handed mouse. So im joining the giveaway to see if theres going to be a left handed mouse... Cuz im a lefty and you guys never consider us lefties when designing a mouse.

Should i win.... Ill make it work with a right handed mouse, ive done it before :P (ill just use it in my left hand.... Cant mouse with right)

I have no signature

I've been playing a lot of competitive CS:GO lately, and the features that this mouse has make it seem like the final gaming mouse for me. 

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

I've been in shame using a wireless mouse from a mouse/keyboard package its awful a new mouse by a new brand... Sounds like a great opportunity to me!

I still have a Logitech Click! Wired mouse, it's second hand and I'm using the claw-grip... Yeah I could use a new mouse ^^

My mouse is piece of shit, sensor is terrible, mouse  is from cheap plastic I called my mouse "garbage mouse king", buttons not working sometimes, I really need to change it.

Hmm... Free stuff is the best stuff right? :)

Anyway, I've heard some great things about the mouse and my current cheapo mouse seems like it's on its way out.

I really want a new and different mouse to fit my hand correctly and this mouse looks perfect. (Im current using a steelseries sensei mouse but Im tired of it).

My WMO 1.1a is getting a little old and this sounds like it would be a great upgrade.

You guys rock!

I can't wait to have a chance to try out one of your mice!

I always love trying new stuff  ;)

Because Linus told me to join the giveaway. Me never win any giveaway at all, tbh.

Would be nice, better than what i got now. 

Nice, another giveaway :) maybe it's time to finally replace my shitty mouse

I have been using a $20 dollar mouse i got from amazon and after about a year im not sure if she has much time left :(

Would like! 

I'm from Europe so that mouse is hard to get. I'm into CSGO and looking for new peripherals. (since my current ones are worn out)

i've just been having a really hard time finding a mouse that i enjoy using, and i've heard a lot of good things about this one!  would love to try it out.

I'm still looking for a mouse that suits my needs.The FinalMouse is one of the contestants, so I'm really curious if it is what I'm looking for.

For once I'd love to have a real wired mouse for my laptop that isint gonna break in 3 months

Wow... love the errors that make you double post... please delet this one

Edited by Windchanneller