FinalMouse Giveaway

Heard great things would love to try it

CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero Z87 GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 3 GTX 770 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @1600MHz 

PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD: Corsair Force GS 128GB HDD: 3TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB WD Caviar Black Headset: Steelseries 7H

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: Samsung S27A950D CPU-Cooler: Corsair H100i

I use a Razer Mamba, have for two years I think.  The rubber pads where my thumb and pinky sit have disintegrated and now I have to rest them on bare plastic, starts to hurt after a while.  The cord is also kinked in places but that's only my fault.

My Logitech mouse is pretty old, maybe I need a new one ;)

I've been using one of those generic dell mouses for years now, I recently upgraded my pc, but maxed out my budget, not leaving room for even an OS or any peripherals, I could use a good mouse to play some new games!

I would like a new mouse because I am currently using a Logitech office mouse and don't have the money for a new one. Good luck to everyone!

I could use a replacement mouse, I've had my current one for a while now and it's starting to do the double-click thing and I've heard good things about FinalMouse.

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

I would just like to find a mouse that suits me.

I would like a FinalMouse as my current mouse is starting to fall apart and im looking for a good new mouse. Looks really nice and good to use not only for professional gaming but other work too.

Umm... how do I change this?

Also. The programming thread has the description of "010001100101010101001110which translates to "FUN"

I have a Razer Death Adder I bought in 2011.  I do like this mouse but it is heavy and wearing out from continuous use. 

I'd like one because my mouse is, quite simply, crap. It's some mouse that came off my dad's old work comp. I honestly think a ball mouse would be better than this thing.

My mouse has given upp and i have had to game and work on an old ball-mouse. I currently have no money and I am not getting any money soon. I hope you guys in the Linus Media Group can share the love. <3  :)  :rolleyes:

Tired of my current mouse' failing drivers...

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0

I've been using the same mouse for about 5 years... Time for a new one!

My current mouse is good, but quite old and worn out. I can really use a new mouse.

I would love to feel the touch of a loving mouse for the first time since I got my current mouse for free

I'd like to have a FinalMouse, because I'm an educated person when it comes to mice and I'd like to see what this new company brings to the table. I'd like to look at the shape, design, feet, and all of the details so I can thoroughly recommend this mouse to other people with a very educated outlook and thoroughly thought-out opinion.

Just take a look at my mouse, that should be answer enough ;)

Cable broke already once and its already the third pair of new mouse feets.

It might be the time for a new one or not? ^^

post-242584-0-70148300-1436222969_thumb.

post-242584-0-70148300-1436222969_thumb.

I have been using a old computer mouse, back when they had no fancy dpi settings. Im stuck in the dark ages and I need an upgrade :P 

Don't need it, but want it ...yeah, I'm that person

I would really like to have a FinalMouse because my current one feels kinda heavy. And the sensor on it seems really nice as well.

I would like to get a FinalMouse because I always had problems finding a high-end and responsive gaming mouse that is light-weight. My tiny, weak arms would appreciate this. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core | Mainboard: ASUS X570-E Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB | GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 TI | SSD: Segate Firecuda 520 1TB | HDD: All in all 9TB of HDDs | Power: Corsair RM850I | Cooling: Custom Loop | Displays: 3x ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q 1440p 144Hz G-Sync | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Case: Fractal Design Define S2 Vision Blackout | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

My current mouse is so bad for gaming. This would be a massive upgrade.

I want to try something new and give some support to a new brand my mouse is getting janky anyway with a button pushed in and the sensor dying.

well my logitech g100 is almost ready for retirement! 

new mouse would be nice!