SP fan - the best one?

1Scotty1

Gentle typhoons  :wub:  :wub:

Not sold anywhere here :( all I got was the EK Vardar alternative - don't want that

GOOD LORD.... 70 CAD for shipping :blink:

-GIF-

Yeah hold onto that wallet...

As for the 3 pin header you can run PWM fans on 3 pin for the 980Ti hybrid, also are you getting a new card again, I though you just got a 980Ti.

Yeah hold onto that wallet...

As for the 3 pin header you can run PWM fans on 3 pin for the 980Ti hybrid, also are you getting a new card again, I though you just got a 980Ti.

Yes, I got the 980Ti (reference) and I am just getting the EVGA hybrid cooler, not the entire Hybrid GPU :) the cooler is sold separately also

You should take a look at Akasa Apache Black fans. They have good static pressure and are almost silent at 100% speed, so 3pin headers shouldn't be an issue.

Be Quiet fans are also good, you could consider Shadow Wings or Silent Wings.

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

The Venturi looks pretty good. I can see no immediately obvious mistakes that they've made. The same is true though for the SP120 which is said by some to be quite loud compared to others. That mostly applies to the PWM versions though.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.