Confirmed: Michigan is America's #1 state

Arty

You wouldn't want to see snow ever again if you were here during these last two winters. Terrible.

I like snow specifically because:

A. It's pretty when falling

B. It's a legitimate excuse not to go to work, or school

So.....yeah, I'm fine with it. Even if the power goes out, stay at home and sleep FFS

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I like snow specifically because:

A. It's pretty when falling

B. It's a legitimate excuse not to go to work, or school

So.....yeah, I'm fine with it. Even if the power goes out, stay at home and sleep FFS

It's pretty great when it falls in reasonable quantities but when you get a new snowstorm at the beginning of every week you'll never want to see snow again. We legitimately got so much snow last winter there's still snow in Boston. City officials even began a contest to predict when it'll finish melting.

It's pretty great when it falls in reasonable quantities but when you get a new snowstorm at the beginning of every week you'll never want to see snow again. We legitimately got so much snow last winter there's still snow in Boston. City officials even began a contest to predict when it'll finish melting.

As I said, I've lived up north before. In Michigan, I saw three feet of snow on the ground and expected school to be canceled (in the south, an inch gets school canceled), school was still open.

Still, love snow.

As I said, I've lived up north before. In Michigan, I saw three feet of snow on the ground and expected school to be canceled (in the south, an inch gets school canceled), school was still open.

Still, love snow.

3 feet of snow on the ground, that's cute. I've gone to school in the middle of blizzards.

3 feet of snow on the ground, that's cute. I've gone to school in the middle of blizzards.

This was in 8th and 9th grade mind you, I'm 26 now.

My dad did live in Battlecreek Michigan the year they got 11 feet in one week. Wish I could have seen that.

I will never hate snow, I REFUSE to allow my inner child to die.

This was in 8th and 9th grade mind you, I'm 26 now.

My dad did live in Battlecreek Michigan the year they got 11 feet in one week. Wish I could have seen that.

I will never hate snow, I REFUSE to allow the child inside me to die.

And me going to school in blizzards was in 6th, 7th, 10th and 11th grades. I'm 22 now.

No.

Edit: If I would say what's the best is Japan, Germany.

Japan? Do you know how shitty it is to live in japan? Visiting is all good and dandy, but living there is a shitty experience. Even america is a better place to live in than japan. 

No.

Edit: If I would say what's the best is Japan, Germany.

Nah, South Korea > Japan any day. 

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

I think Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam is a nice place. @Delusional Phil :P

Wah ? Somebody mentioned me ? What dark sorcery is this ?

But yeah , it has nice climate , hot noons followed by breezing afternoon . Very pleasant in the Winter ... The food is just amazing ... You know ... The regular things people say about the city they lived in ... 

I would like to see the car shows in Portland ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Wah ? Somebody mentioned me ? What dark sorcery is this ?

But yeah , it has nice climate , hot noons followed by breezing afternoon . Very pleasant in the Winter ... The food is just amazing ... You know ... The regular things people say about the city they lived in ... 

I would like to see the car shows in Portland ... 

We get a ton man! Coffee and Cars every weekend as well as PDX auto show in February every year,

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Japan? Do you know how shitty it is to live in japan? Visiting is all good and dandy, but living there is a shitty experience. Even america is a better place to live in than japan. 

I have friends who have been stationed there, specifically in Yoko and Okinawa, and they all raved about the place.  Hell a friend of mine's husband got orders to come back to the states and she tried her damndest to stay in the country.

Its Safe, there's always something to do, and the people are super freaking polite.  But everyone has different experiences.

I plan to live in California when I graduate and have enough money to live there (it can be quite expensive). I'll miss the Oregon water and lack of sales tax but I want that weather and culture. I won't be living anywhere near the "milk plants" as I'll call them xD

I really don't know much about Wisconsin but cheese and (insert Veggie Tales reference about airbags smelling like Wisconsin because I can't internet memes of it)

xD, no more California milk for them, Wisconsin is quality, California is like mass produced Kailh switches made in China.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

We get a ton man! Coffee and Cars every weekend as well as PDX auto show in February every year,

There's a car show right across from my driveway every single sunday. Sadly it's in a church, so I can't go or I'd burst into flames.

There's a car show right across from my driveway every single sunday. Sadly it's in a church, so I can't go or I'd burst into flames.

Literally lol'd and people are still sleeping here xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||