Do i have a intergrated motherboard?

um

Im going to open my m5300 and check the power supply specs just tell me what to look after

Well, I you take a picture of the sticker where the chart is, I'd tell you if you'd step up to a GTX 960 :P

This is a signature.

Um ill be back soon :D im playing a game so ill be back in about 30-50 min 

Um ill be back soon :D im playing a game so ill be back in about 30-50 min 

Ok no problem... I'm sitting here following some news about the Fury X (looks like HBM OC is only locked by software if it's true)

This is a signature.

should i also send a pic of my m5300 computer cuz ive opened it up
this is the psu

post-236374-0-61162500-1435530479_thumb.

this is the psu

The specs look good to me... Also I searched the model and it's ok. 

The strange thing is that every site reports that it comes with 1 x 6-pin and 1 x 6+2-pin PCI-e power connectors.

You might not have them becase of the "Designed for Acer" thing, but if you'd confirm them, it'd prevent you from using adaptors (some of them implies loading the 5 V rail)

This is a signature.

um i dont understand the last sentence u wrote to me, so my psu wont be able to handle 750 ti?

um i dont understand the last sentence u wrote to me, so my psu wont be able to handle 750 ti?

It's able to handle it, the thing I asked is because it could support a better GPU.

The cables I asked about looks like this:

qgNN8HL.jpg

This is a signature.

Um are they connected to the gpu? cuz then i can send a pick to u

Um are they connected to the gpu? cuz then i can send a pick to u

If it's those cables and they are plugged then yeah.

I'm still talking about the M5300 PSU JIC

This is a signature.

so is it enough for the 750 ti?

More than enough. I'm asking about the cable things to see if a GTX 960 would be an option for you

This is a signature.

ive opened up my m5300 and cant find the 6 pin connector neither the 8
is it close to the graphics card? btw i can send some picks of my computer if needed

or wait ive found 2 6 pin slot but they arent connected to anything

ive opened up my m5300 and cant find the 6 pin connector neither the 8
is it close to the graphics card? btw i can send some picks of my computer if needed

or wait ive found 2 6 pin slot but they arent connected to anything

Your PSU is capable, there's even a guy with a i7 860 that upgraded to and ATI HD 5850, which takes more power than a GTX 970.

This is a signature.

oh lol

but im scared of my psu not be able to be handling because if i buy the 960 and it wont fit i wont be able to get my money back

oh lol

but im scared of my psu not be able to be handling because if i buy the 960 and it wont fit i wont be able to get my money back

I get now the reason with it has 2 +12V rails.

Also you shouldn't worry, FSP is a reputable OEM, also a GTX 960 only requires one of those connectors and it isn't going to take the full extra 75 W, so it's safe to go.

And the GPU will fit, they use the same PCIe x16 slot, here:

This is the cheapest one in that site and it's short: http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/212654-gigabyte_geforce_gtx_960_2gb

This is a signature.

Thanks man! but im scared of the psu and stuff :D but the will the psu really be enough (sorry for being retarded) cuz a guy in my thread said that its my psu is only 360w 

Thanks man! but im scared of the psu and stuff :D but the will the psu really be enough (sorry for being retarded) cuz a guy in my thread said that its my psu is only 360w 

Your PSU is 450 W, not 360 W

The 500 W stuff you've first seen is for power peaks.

And yes, it's enough for a GTX 960.

The guy of the first gen i7 and a HD 5850 I mentioned before with the same PSU: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/power-supplies/35707-psu-related-gpu-issue.html

Don't freak out, in his case his pc didn't boot the first time because he forgot to plug those PCI-e power connectors.

His system would draw at least around 280-300 W, while yours should be in the 200 W mark (if you get a GTX 960), which is clearly less

That cable in the GPU of the link I gave you plugs here:

96K2LU7.png

You might ask why those cables exist.

The reason is simple, officially the PCI x16 slot should only offer 75 W. 

Those cables are for extra power: 6 Pin can provide up to 75 W extra and 8 pin up to 150 W.

This is a signature.

WOW so really only need to spend 2000 swedish kronor to get a gpu and i will get a beefy rig without needing to upgrade any other components?

WOW so really only need to spend 2000 swedish kronor to get a gpu and i will get a beefy rig without needing to upgrade any other components?

Yes... you're lucky that acer decided to put such a good PSU in your system (It seems like they used it aswell in some "gaming" prebuilts of the same era .-.)
Also you'd consider to get 8 GB of RAM if you plan to get the 960 or it will be an unbalanced build :P
EDIT: did I remove the typo in time xD?

@yito132
The GTX 960 link from before: http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/212654-gigabyte_geforce_gtx_960_2gb
Cheapest 8 GB dual channel kit I'd find on that site: http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/153199-crucial_ballistix_sport_8gb_ddr3_pc-12800_1600mhz_cl9

This is a signature.

i plan to get the 8gb ram in like a year will it last with my 4gb ram, btw my m5300 was running a gt 220 which is minimum 300 w requirement thats probably why they put a 500 w psu
Man now the only problem is that im scared of putting my components from my x3990 to my m5300 case...

i plan to get the 8gb ram in like a year will it last with my 4gb ram, btw my m5300 was running a gt 220 which is minimum 300 w requirement thats probably why they put a 500 w psu

Nvidia and all manufacturers put the 300 W requirement and higher because a simple reason: people go cheap and usually take bad PSUs.

Do you know how much does a GT220 (the card) really takes?: 45 W PEAKS, 40 w Average.

Also for the 500 W thing you're asking, that's a good question, Acer asks for an OEM for PSUs, in this case FSP, and for cost ease they take some concrete models.

Why they put that PSU in your system? because that's the PSU model they had for it. Honestly they'd have installed a PSU like your x3990's, 220 W if they had such thing (well, obviously not the same PSU as it wouldn't fit :P.

This is a signature.

Thats great news! btw im scared to move the components from x3990 to the m5300 cuz im scared of breaking my components :(

Man now the only problem is that im scared of putting my components from my x3990 to my m5300 case...

Thats great news! btw im scared to move the components from x3990 to the m5300 cuz im scared of breaking my components  :(

I'd help you but I'm at 2550 Km away from Sweden as shortest distance by car xD...

You should look for tutorials of how to install a motherboard, GPU and HDD. It's easy.

But the real part I'm worried about the transition is getting the MB off your X3990, your ODD is in top of it.

This is a signature.