Do i have a intergrated motherboard?

Im pretty sure it works but ill try my pc with my x3990 graphics card to check if everything is good
Um i dont have a paper pin are there other ways?

Um i dont have a paper pin are there other ways?

Any metal/cable or something conductive

This is a signature.

I tried the psu with my m5300 video card and my screen got black again ( as before) i dont know if its because of the gpu or my psu? plz help

I tried the psu with my m5300 video card and my screen got black again ( as before) i dont know if its because of the gpu or my psu? plz help

First make sure the monitor is plugged in the GPU and not the mb.

2nd, what do you mean as before? Your GT 220 didn't display anything before? Are You sure that GPU works?, because 100 ºC is no joke

This is a signature.

The gpu works but after using having the pc on for some minutes the screen turns black

The gpu works but after using having the pc on for some minutes the screen turns black

Have you tried onboard GPU (in mb)?

If you want to test it just remove the GT 220 and plug a VGA monitor in mb's VGA Port

The GT 220 might be damaged, but we've to see if that's the issue, it can be a lot of things.

This is a signature.

I have never cleaned my psu

How much dust is there?

One of my friends had a Phenom x4 system that died because the PSU "suffocated" due to heat build up cause by lots of dust, there was literally no airflow

This is a signature.

I don't know but I think im going to buy my friends psu and case for about 35 bucks

I don't know but I think im going to buy my friends psu and case for about 35 bucks

What PSU does it have?

This is a signature.

I don't know but it's powering a i5 4590k and a 560 ti

I don't know but it's powering a i5 4590k and a 560 ti

Damn, if it works that's a safe bet!!

This is a signature.

Yes it works and he still use it and he's gonna upgrade his pc soon that's why he's giving them to me

Hello i have a acer aspire x3990 motherboard with a i5 2320 4gb ram and im wondering if i can upgrade my pc with a asus 960 strix oc with a 750 w psu https://m.netonnet.s...80/182187.8969/

i have no idea if everything is compatiblr since i dont know the specs of my motherboard and the motherboard is from acer aspire x3990 i5 2320 4gb ram amd radepn 6450 hd version

Hello i have a acer aspire x3990 motherboard with a i5 2320 4gb ram and im wondering if i can upgrade my pc with a asus 960 strix oc with a 750 w psu https://m.netonnet.s...80/182187.8969/

i have no idea if everything is compatiblr since i dont know the specs of my motherboard and the motherboard is from acer aspire x3990 i5 2320 4gb ram amd radepn 6450 hd version

So finally a new PSU?

Then you don't need a CX750M, You don't need that much power for an i5 2320 + GTX 960. You can step down to a CX600M or get a higher quality PSU like Super Flower, Seasonic, XFX, Evga SuperNova G2, etc...

You have many options. For example:

You'd get this for power efficiency (also comes with 5 year warranty): http://www.inet.se/produkt/6910111/seasonic-gold-360w-g-series

Well, I mean the CX750M is fine, but look all the choices you've, otherwise if you can get it for cheap and you like it go for it :P

This is a signature.

But if i get a 750 its more futureproof and i can upgrade many stuff and still have it btw 750w costs about 1.2 dollar more than the 600w version

But are u 100% sure that my motherboard is compatible with no worries? Please double check if u can

But if i get a 750 its more futureproof and i can upgrade many stuff and still have it btw 750w costs about 1.2 dollar more than the 600w version

First of all futureproof is a dangerous term in computers. The only "futureproof" part in a computer is the case, well, as it's only there holding parts. PSU, maybe, but it's recommendable to change it after some time as some components degrade.

Anyway, if you say that you can get it for such price then get it.

But are u 100% sure that my motherboard is compatible with no worries? Please double check if u can

100% sure, connectors are standard ATX power connectors

This is a signature.

500w costs 599kr here and 750w 799 so isnt 750w a good idea?

500w costs 599kr here and 750w 799 so isnt 750w a good idea?

Well, with 750 W you could power a GTX 980 Ti including power peaks for the lulz... So if after 5 year-ish you plan a big upgrade for the PC (like switching to "enthusiast/workstation" hardware) it'd be handy. 

The case is OK, but I can't tell you if it's a good price since I don't know how economy works in Sweden :P

This is a signature.

But please can you double check if my motherbpard is compatible wih the new psu and gpu and btw my x3990 version is with i5 2320 and 4gb ram and i think radeon 6450 hd 512mb

But please can you double check if my motherbpard is compatible wih the new psu and gpu and btw my x3990 version is with i5 2320 and 4gb ram and i think radeon 6450 hd 512mb

PCIe is retrocompatible, you'd run the GPU happily in PCIe 1.0 x16 if it was the case.

The plugs are a standard 24 Pin ATX plug and 4Pin CPU connector. Also Acer wasn't like they're using proprietary stuff *cough*I'm watching you Dell*cough*, they used hardware provided by other OEM (like MSI for motherboards, FSP or LiteON for PSUs, Micron for RAM) which followed standarized components.

Oh BTW, for the ODD removal to get the MB of:

IK this video is a PSU replacemnt and it isn't the same model, but it has the same layout, look at 2:00 to see how to get your DVD off. Also when it comes out remember that casing holds the HDD to, so don't forget it there! :P

Keep in mind that the DVD might not be held by levers, probably screws

https://youtu.be/bj_o66ytXMw?t=120

This is a signature.