Do i have a intergrated motherboard?

AHAHAHA :D and what is ODD?

Optical Disc Drive. In this case your DVD burner

Also If you're really about to get a GTX 960 don't forget to look other models. I've searched a bit and because you linked Asus GPUs a bit of times in this thread, this might interest you: http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/212514-asus_geforce_gtx_960_strix_2gb_directcu_ii_oc__batman_arkham_knight

This is a signature.

Um im not intending to use the optical disc drive cuz i dont uses discs on pc :D

Um im not intending to use the optical disc drive cuz i dont uses discs on pc :D

No, I mean as an obstacle, that big brick of metal in the left

877ba92fea.jpg

This is a signature.

Btw the asus that u linked to me will probably use more watt from the psu and it oced so it will probably heat up alot in my case

Btw the asus that u linked to me will probably use more watt from the psu and it oced so it will probably heat up alot in my case

Has a moderate OC, also a better heatsink so it'd be fresher than the first GTX 960 I linked.

Also the M5300 looks like it have a big mesh in the side panel, meaning that the GPU is going to be well cooled

This is a signature.

Btw how do i like your proifle cant seem to find the like button 0.0

Btw how do i like your proifle cant seem to find the like button 0.0

Here it isn't the profile, are the comments.

If you look at the right-down side of a commend you'll see a button saying "Like This"

This is a signature.

Has a moderate OC, also a better heatsink so it'd be fresher than the first GTX 960 I linked.

Also the M5300 looks like it have a big mesh in the side panel, meaning that the GPU is going to be well cooled

yea but will my psu even be able to handle this asus one u linked cuz it got 2 coolers and looks way more power demanding

yea but will my psu even be able to handle this asus one u linked cuz it got 2 coolers and looks way more power demanding

Haha I chose it for you for the looks, temperatures and noise, it isn't going to take THAT much power, still less than a HD 5850

This is a signature.

Daym it looks way more powerdemanding dunno about specs but just watching how it looks it looks like a power beast
why dont your posts that u send withing a minute come to me, when i post it refreshed otherwise not

Daym it looks way more powerdemanding dunno about specs but just watching how it looks it looks like a power beast

It's the strix cooler, it's done that way. But as said, about power consumption it isn't a high difference:

power_average.gif

This is a signature.

why dont your posts that u send withing a minute come to me, when i post it refreshed otherwise not

This isn't real time sadly :P

Sometimes it says that there are new posts and gives you the option to see them, but that pop-up is temporary... Refreshing is the way to know :S

This is a signature.

but the asus u linked me is oced so isnt that a big problem?

but the asus u linked me is oced so isnt that a big problem?

No, it's ok, it's a factory overclock, so it's meant to be stable and with no overvoltage if not minimal.

This is a signature.

oh nice, im about to go now, THANKS ALOT for the help btw can i write to u if i need help some other day for examplte tommorow?

oh nice, im about to go now, THANKS ALOT for the help btw can i write to u if i need help some other day for examplte tommorow?

Yes, in the friends tab of your profile, select me (79 Potatoes), then when you're at my profile you can "Send me a message"

This is a signature.

Um i have a extra fan case in my m5300 so will my psu still be able to run a asus strix 960 oc and a extra fan?

Um i have a extra fan case in my m5300 so will my psu still be able to run a asus strix 960 oc and a extra fan?

Yes

This is a signature.

Btw how can my psu be so good cuz i bought the computer prebuilt about 6 years ago

Btw how can my psu be so good cuz i bought the computer prebuilt about 6 years ago

It not the PSU being "so good" is due to actual GPUs requiring less power

This is a signature.

So should i go for the 960 for sure?

If you can afford it, yeah

This is a signature.

Sure i can affors it but i dont want my computer to burn