will my psu be enough?

yito132

hello guys i have a i5 2320 and 4gb ram and wondering if this psu will be able to handle a 960

post-236374-0-26505400-1435530616_thumb.

Nope. 

I wouldn't recommend it. since its a two rail PSU, it might blow one out if you tried to add a 960 to the system...

Does it have 6 or 8 pin PCIe power connectors?

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

i dont know but im planning on buying a 750 ti

So will a 750 ti be enough for my psu?

i dont know but im planning on buying a 750 ti

So will a 750 ti be enough for my psu?

If you get the 750 Ti that does not require external PCI power, than this PSU should be just fine.

However, if you get a 750Ti with a more beefy cooler that does require PCI power (like the FTW edition by EVGA for example) I would recommend getting a slightly better PSU....

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

i don't know if 360 watts is enough to run your GPU the ram definitely but the processor might use more watts under load which could cause power failure 

It doesn't appear that this card takes power from an external PCI power adapter coming from your PSU. If that is the case, then this card should be fine for your PSU.

However, I would recommend that you get the EVGA SuperClocked version of this card. (http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/222078-evga_geforce_gtx_750_ti_2gb_superclocked&atcl=search:result) It does not draw PCI power from your PSU (which means it will work with your PSU) and it has a better cooler, higher clock speeds, and is an overall better card for about the same price.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

If you get the 750 Ti that does not require external PCI power, than this PSU should be just fine.

However, if you get a 750Ti with a more beefy cooler that does require PCI power (like the FTW edition by EVGA for example) I would recommend getting a slightly better PSU....

that actually depends on what brand you get, that only apples to the reference design. and anyway, if you going down that track i would recommend the sapphire r7 260X, or if you want the 750Ti, the gainward version is my pick of the bunch.

It doesn't appear that this card takes power from an external PCI power adapter coming from your PSU. If that is the case, then this card should be fine for your PSU.

However, I would recommend that you get the EVGA SuperClocked version of this card. (http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/222078-evga_geforce_gtx_750_ti_2gb_superclocked&atcl=search:result) It does not draw PCI power from your PSU (which means it will work with your PSU) and it has a better cooler, higher clock speeds, and is an overall better card for about the same price.

That PSU is somewhat reliable. Reviews are favorable and it comes from a reputable OEM (FSP)

Quality-wise is way better than a CX430, it also comes with 1x6 Pin + 1x6+2 pin PCI-e connectors, because of the simple reason that Acer used it for their "gaming" prebuilts back in those days. He's lucky that Acer decided to put such high quality PSUs in those PCs, so he could put a GTX 970 if he wanted.

Also I've found this xDhttp://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/power-supplies/35707-psu-related-gpu-issue.html

Not to mention that the HD 5850 more power hungry than a GTX 960

This is a signature.

That PSU is more then enough to run a 750 Ti, and considering that you have a locked CPU and PSU is rated for a decent 80+ Bronze, it'd likely be fine running a 960 as well.

As stated above this PSU was used in higher-end OEM PCs by the likes of Acer, running perfectly fine with cards like the GTX 460, which use more power then the 960.

So how much W do i have in my psu?

450W

"Rawr XD"

I wonder where id be withoit you guys