The Red Republic and Paradise

Lee_Doe

Red Republic and Paradise

Red Republic is the name of my rig, Paradise the name of my dorm appartment/workstation
Please note that this project is 100% self paid by a uni studend, so it is not as awesome as it could be...

This is also my first build, so it was not easy and I didn't venture out into modding yet, but I did as much as possible and I love it like a baby.

First of, Paradise:

CbPl0JU.jpg

I did a podcast for a while, that is the reason for the microphone. All parts on this desk can be found here: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/3pgVQ7

The 40" 4K is the best thing ever. I have so much real estate, It is just as good as an ultrawide for productivity, because you don't need to scale and you can view videos in fullscreen without bezels. (Linus, if you read this, I am hereby attacing you opinion! :P )

The Rig itself:

PWAhL6r.jpg

This project took forever. It is in a lot of ways a first for me. I soldered, sleeved, generally made cables the fist time ever. I did not look at value, I looked at looks. The InWin 901 started it all by just looking way too sexy.

I always hated all cases on the maket, the are all the same, especially anything bigger than Mini ITX. and they are all gugly, and huge and I just cannot get myself to like them. But the 901 is different. It has glass sidepanels on both sides, which makes the cables important. It just looks sexy as fuck, with the aluminum body and the black interior.

The Maximus VII Impact has the best looks from all Z97 ITX boards, so I went with it. Generally, only the 960 is not top of the line in the build, because I don't need it. I was running onboard for the longest time, because I don't game. I don't even have a Steam account. So the 960 is just there for looks. I wanted the Windforce one, but I had horrible experiences with 2 DoA ones and everything else is too wide. So I settled for EVGA.

Here are the rest of the Pictures:

UCHIOoY.jpg

WnpST1x.jpg

eKuza1E.jpg

09eqGxx.jpg

WjU87FF.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Oh shit, quickly get to the weeaboo protection chamber.

Nice build. i love that case.

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

That looks so amazing, good work!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Oh shit, quickly get to the weeaboo protection chamber.

Says the Person with Ritsu as picture...

Nice.

one of my favorite cases.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wow some one managed to mount a good cooler 

In a IWIN case 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

I saw this on Reddit. Nice one.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!