Would you

If you were sentenced to 25 years in prison, would you try to escape? and it's a maximum security prison, like san quentin 

my answer; yes as many times as god damn possible.

inb4 lock

inb4 "shitpost riot"

What's with the jew rat answer?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I'm imagining a jewish rat right now.

can't.

breathe.

laughing.

too.

hard.

*dies*

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Death Sentence. Lel

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND SACRED IN THIS WORLD ! This is getting out of hand ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

If you were sentenced to 25 years in prison, would you try to escape? and it's a maximum security prison, like san quentin 

my answer; yes as many times as god damn possible.

inb4 lock

inb4 "shitpost riot"

Change the Jew Rat option man.

What's with the jew rat answer?

Plot twist : he's a Nazi trying to brain washed us with rainbow brainwashing machines ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Not in a high-security prison, I would rather behave and shorten my sentance.

But in a regular prison, Yes, Here in sweden it is legal to break out of prison as long as you dont hurt anyone.

Man my signature is broken..

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

the guy is really high right now

Hey ... I remember you when I created the thread : What is your happy place .

But yeah this is getting out of hand ...

human average lifespan is 60 years

when you get locked at 30, that's almost half your life span

considering you have nothing to lose why not.

but, on different case, imagine you have very rough life on outside world (no job, no food, no shelter, no medic) sometimes people think it's better living in prison.

Shawshank redemption is a good movie to cover this matter remember that old man who got released at his 70th or 80th?

when he released he had no confidence or skill to manage his life back together because he already lost that inside the prison for too long.

Soon after he tried to live, he gave up and choose death instead, by suicide.

Not in a high-security prison, I would rather behave and shorten my sentance.

But in a regular prison, Yes, Here in sweden it is legal to break out of prison as long as you dont hurt anyone.

Wow, that is sweet lol. So I could just escape and get found a year later and still have the same sentence? damn xD

just repeatedly escape just to go visit malls and stuff

Nah, I'd try to get out on good behaviour :P

Life sentence though, yea, you've got nothing to lose.

lmfao what was that? I almost blew an eardrum laughing

I'm sorry for your loss ...

Please stop screwing this forum  ! :)  :)

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

lmfao what was that? I almost blew an eardrum laughing

Just some Shrek moves.

7c943feea0026b1d3c6dc98367b95def.gif

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Why is it you shitpost so much at night, even more than in day?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Why is it you shitpost so much at night, even more than in day?

Describe a shit post

&

Describe a "Not shit" post

I just want to see what it is that makes posts shit and good in peoples eyes

This doesn't mean i'm going to change the way I post, I wouldn't do that for any of you people lol

Describe a shit post

&

Describe a "Not shit" post

I just want to see what it is that makes posts shit and good in peoples eyes

This doesn't mean i'm going to change the way I post, I wouldn't do that for any of you people lol

New idea.

Would you rather lose your virginity or have a high end pc.

- WCCFTECH

human average lifespan is 60 years

when you get locked at 30, that's almost half your life span

Depends from region to region. The life expectancy in some areas are low 40s while here in Canada, it's over 80.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

New idea.

Would you rather lose your virginity or have a high end pc.

Lose my virginity definitely, who the fuck wants to keep a nice pc?

Lose my virginity definitely, who the fuck wants to keep a nice pc?

Theres an issue with that. most likely the sex would be absolutely shit.

- WCCFTECH

Theres an issue with that. most likely the sex would be absolutely shit.

No m8

Plot twist;

I'm a woman, pretending to be a man

That was a joke for the dumb fucking cunts that don't ever understand, you know who you fuck twats are, god damn bunch of troglodytes man. go home you fucking dolt lout pieces of shit