Would you

Especially speaking it's maximum security, no way. Not in good physical shape and have no experience with escaping things :P

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I spent a few years in a maximum security prison its really not as bad as people think, at least its not that bad here in Australia, US prisons look scary though lol

Not in a high-security prison, I would rather behave and shorten my sentance.

But in a regular prison, Yes, Here in sweden it is legal to break out of prison as long as you dont hurt anyone.

Man my signature is broken..

Our prison system is idiotic..

If i did something that landed me in a maximum security prison for 25 years i'd serve my sentence.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Our prison system is idiotic..

If i did something that landed me in a maximum security prison for 25 years i'd serve my sentence.

Freedom is a human right, Breaking out of prison wont give you any additional time, But it willmakr you unable to shorten it.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Freedom is a human right, Breaking out of prison wont give you any additional time, But it willmakr you unable to shorten it.

People that rape and murder other people have proven that they cannot handle freedom and should be locked away.

If i got locked up for 25 years the crime must've been pretty terrible and i would deserve that punishment.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

People that rape and murder other people have proven that they cannot handle freedom and should be locked away.

If i got locked up for 25 years the crime must've been pretty terrible and i would deserve that punishment.

They are locked away, The thing is that if they break out it may not have been in their control, Humans crave freedom, And being locked up is not freedom.

It is a question about Natural behavior, Not morals.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I would probably just kill myself before I ended up in prison, or if I couldn't then do it in prison.

i could have sworn this thread was locked

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i could have sworn this thread was locked

Which one?   ;)  Seems like ToiletSeat went on a polling rampage last night.

New idea.

Would you rather lose your virginity or have a high end pc.

i would rather have someone truly love me than both of those