Abortion Drone; first flight to Poland

jos

abortion_drone.jpg%28mediaclass-base-med

On Saturday, several international women's rights groups are planning to use the flying robots to drop abortion pills in Poland to raise awareness of the rigid reproductive laws in the country.

The drugs that will be dropped include mifepristone and misoprostol, which are both approved by the World Health Organization and can be used to induce a miscarriage for pregnancies of up to nine weeks.
Abortion is very restricted in Poland. Women can only obtain a legal procedure in very certain situations such as rape, incest or when a mother's health is severely threatened by going through with the pregnancy.

I think the army will shoot it down.
I am personally against abortion because babies have fingernails

Source: http://www.womenonwaves.org/en/page/5636/abortion-drone--first-flight-to-poland

Its a shame that country that are so far behind are in the EU

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Its a shame that country that are so far behind are in the EU

It's religion. Straight up. Nothing else to say. Lithuania is also struggling with this, but not as much.

It's also hilarious how Lithuania who was pagan for the longest time in EU is somehow among the most religious countries now.  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Atleast we will get to know the effect of levonorgestrel on the wild life.

I can't really see how this is beneficial. They risk doing harm to animals and possibly childre eating the pills.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I actually agree with it... Abortion should not be allowed unless in particular circumstances(like said above, rape, incest, health).. If you weren't careful enough thats your own fault but there are other options than abortion..

And before you ask.. No, I'm not religious. No I don't like organised religions.

All the above is my opinion only, please don't try strat anything, I'm aware of other peoples views and I respect that they don't conform to mine.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

I actually agree with it... Abortion should not be allowed unless in particular circumstances(like said above, rape, incest, health).. If you weren't careful enough thats your own fault but there are other options than abortion..

And before you ask.. No, I'm not religious. No I don't like organised religions.

If you weren't careful enough you HAVE to ruin your life and the life of that kid? Abortion is simple, as long as the kid is in the mother mother has to decide. Once the kid is born he has all the rights.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That pill is pretty fucked up though don't  you think? Inducing miscarriage is just messed up imo.

If you weren't careful enough you HAVE to ruin your life and the life of that kid?

Read the edit.. Also there are other options.. there are plenty of people who want kids but can't have them..

Also, who says having a kid fucks up your life.. i know more than a few young mums (or people who were young mums, single and not) that wouldn't change it for the world.. they are happy. Were things tough.. sure but since when was anything worth-while easy..

Do they have high-flying careers.. generally no but they get by, have a roof, food and a car and occasional holiday.

You can't just say "it ruins lives"

You know what will really ruin your life.. ending it before it's started..

As said above.. it's my opinion.. I don't want to get into a debate but if people can't live with the consequences of their actions.. they shouldn't take those actions..

Read the edit.. Also there are other options.. there are plenty of people who want kids but can't have them..

There also way too many kids who have no home. There are definitely more kids without home right now than there are people who want them. 

Spoiler

It's religion. Straight up. Nothing else to say. Lithuania is also struggling with this, but not as much.

It's also hilarious how Lithuania who was pagan for the longest time in EU is somehow among the most religious countries now.  :lol:

I am quite honest, call me a douche but I think abortion should be allowed in any EU country, its not like we are living in the middle age, if they have problems with it they should not gotten into the EU

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

There are already plenty of kids to adopt.

I am quite honest, call me a douche but I think abortion should be allowed in any EU country, its not like we are living in the middle age, if they have problems with it they should not gotten into the EU

Yes, but politics are hard.

Spoiler

I know, I really think that the whole east into EU thing was more about weaken russia than strengthen the West

*puts on tinfoil hat*

There are already plenty of kids to adopt.

Yup.. there are and the process needs to be easier..

Even if there are plenty of kids to adopt / people that grew up in orphanages.. ask them if they would prefer to be dead..

It's only my opinion guys.. just cos I don't agree with it doesn't mean I would force my opinion on someone else.. like your trying to do to me.

Everyone has an opinion.. deal with it, it's never going to be the same for everyone.

I know, I really think that the whole east into EU thing was more about weaken russia than strengthen the West

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Not really. Poland wasn't Russia for a long time, baltic countries were doing pretty good already when they joined europe. EU is not about strength, it's about working together.

Spoiler

*puts on tinfoil hat*

lol I don't think you can weaken the guys who are supplying you all the oil. Why the fuck else are you guys not intervening in Ukraine? Because if they do, they have the ability to shut down your economy quite quickly.

harsh laws? are you kidding me? they allow every case where an abortion makes sense.

lol I don't think you can weaken the guys who are supplying you all the oil. Why the fuck else are you guys not intervening? Because if they do, they have the ability to shut down your economy quite quickly.

The funny thing is that those sanctions the EU gave to Russia weakens a lot of farmers in austria because they can't sell their stuff anymore, I guess we are about to start a cold war again 

Yup.. there are and the process needs to be easier..

Even if there are plenty of kids to adopt / people that grew up in orphanages.. ask them if they would prefer to be dead.. [LOL]

It's only my opinion guys.. just cos I don't agree with it doesn't mean I would force my opinion on someone else.. like your trying to do to me.

Everyone has an opinion.. deal with it, it's never going to be the same for everyone.

We didn't force our opinion on you, if you felt that way, I'm not quite sure you are ready for an actual debate, or just criticism towards your ideology.

The funny thing is that those sanctions the EU gave to Russia weakens a lot of farmers in austria because they can't sell their stuff anymore, I guess we are about to start a cold war again 

Yes, EU sanctions hurt EU, but Russia is doing even worse with them in place.

lol I don't think you can weaken the guys who are supplying you all the oil. Why the fuck else are you guys not intervening in Ukraine? Because if they do, they have the ability to shut down your economy quite quickly.

Russia is definitely selling oil to EU, but all the oil? Not really. EU could survive without Russian oil import, it wouldn't be comfortable, but possible.

Russian resources are being used because they are easy to use, most countries close to Russia have networks set up, that's why for example Lithuania is at 92%, but we built a terminal just this year to get less dependant on Russian gas.

Spoiler

Yes, EU sanctions hurt EU, but Russia is doing even worse with them in place.

Russia is definitely selling oil to EU, but all the oil? Not really.

the problem is that it hurts the poor ones in the EU, of course those politicians don't get it. 

Russia would lose more than EU if they cut the oil supply (mostly gas actually) to Europe.

Their economy would immediately tank. (pun intended)

It's not that politics are difficult, its that people move to a place, and then think they have a right to tell the people who lived there first, how to live their lives.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

There's plenty of ways to kill a fetus without those pills though.

Anyway, abortion should always be an option. There's no reason why it shouldn't be. They should always ask the fetus first though, but silence gives consent.

In some instances, I even agree with postnatal abortion.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

The drone just drops off coat hangers

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King