Batman Arkham Knight DO NOT BUY!

werto165

A console performs better then your PC.

Maybe cause they outsourced the PC port without telling us.

Maybe cause they outsourced the PC port without telling us.

I'd doubt it. All the other Batman Games (not counting Origins) ran fine and were done by the company itself. 

To everyone saying he should go out and buy a Titan X... the game is broken. Severely broken. A 660 Ti can manage 50ish FPS on Normal in GTA V, so it makes no sense for a game like Arkham Knight to be averaging at 23. Not everyone has the bling to go out and get the all new $1000 GPU every year.

They fucked this up badly, I get around 70-80 fps when I have most of the settings turned on.
But then the spike hits and the fps drops to 30-45 which makes the playing damn annoying.

They simply fucked up the pc port.

I'd doubt it. All the other Batman Games (not counting Origins) ran fine and were done by the company itself. 

proof

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/PC-Performance-issues-we-hear-you/m-p/571341

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/Pc-version-is-not-made-by-Rocksteady/m-p/571510#U571510

They outsourced the PC port. And only told us now. After taking our money  :( 

Luckyly I paid 0€ for this game as it came with my 980 Ti but still I feel like that they ripped me off.

"But my three year old mid range card should be able to play new games buttery smooth!"

Well yeah, he spent 300 $ not too long ago. Maybe not on all max settings, but you'd expect to NOT play on low settings so soon.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Hmm...I see. That would explain why the console version of the game runs so well. 

I think RockSteady DID help work on the PC version, otherwise it'd be in worse condition, but they left the coding and some other things to this "external developer". 

Right now the game isn't running too bad for me, but it does hiccup every now and then (aka some small stutters, random frame drops, overall performance). 

glad I don't pre order games anymore. Fuck them, honestly how can you release such a shitty bug filled game to the public. Didn't they play it before releasing it to the public? Hope its cause by denuvo drm and it will be abandoned forever. 

glad I don't pre order games anymore. Fuck them, honestly how can you release such a shitty bug filled game to the public. Didn't they play it before releasing it to the public? Hope its cause by denuvo drm and it will be abandoned forever. 

The game on consoles is perfectly fine. The PC port is messed up because RockSteady didn't really work on it too much. 

Kinda depressing lol. I find it somewhat funny since some people are going off this post and nothing else yet the guy has a 660Ti. Kind of old now. The game actually recommends a GTX 760 which does perform a decent bit better than it's older brother.

You forgot to mention that I also tried 660ti SLI which is easily faster than a 760, remember this is with everything and I mean everything on low settings. No game works settings on and no AA whatsoever. Can't get a refund either bought off gmg, bought this to play with my brother and he's gonna be disappointed which makes me disappointed too. 660ti would play the older batman games @60fps+ on mostly max settings with physx setting on too. My rig is probably 2x more capable than any console.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

You forgot to mention that I also tried 660ti SLI which is easily faster than a 760, remember this is with everything and I mean everything on low settings. No game works settings on and no AA whatsoever. Can't get a refund either bought off gmg, bought this to play with my brother and he's gonna be disappointed which makes me disappointed too. 660ti would play the older batman games @60fps+ on mostly max settings with physx setting on too. My rig is probably 2x more capable than any console.

Hmm funny, with everything maxed out besides the interactive fog, I get around a constant 50 to 70 FPS. It'll dip to about 40ish sometimes, but only when the game stutters by a small amount is when it'll drop lower than that. It doesn't stutter often, but it's noticeable when it does. 

I have a single GTX 970. 

As I continue to play through this game, I find that, in context it is not as bad as first thought. As I have played through it on my own rig, detailed in my sig, I have experienced the issues that you have highlighted including framerate drops whenever the batmobile is called or used, also there is a noticeable texture issue on many enemies, however, thankfully I have not experienced any audio issues as of yet. However, what we can fault Rocksteady for is shipping the PC port off to an unnamed and unknown developer without informing us as the community. However Rocksteady are great guys and previous Batman entries into the game have always been good on PC, especially Arkham City.

I hate telling others to "wait" because you all have paid good money and have the proper equipment and want to play the game, however I would be surprised if a fix wasn't inbound within a week, as there is already one on the PS4. I know we shouldn't have to wait, however this was and was not Rocksteady's doing. 

-AC Unity is still broken, this doesn't even come close.

Not true. Unity runs quite well now on the majority of systems thanks to the last few patches. It's almost a good game now.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

I wonder if they uploaded the wrong build.

http://i.imgur.com/NPsmVvy.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 4930k 5Ghz RAM: GSkill Trident X 2400Mhz MOBO: Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition  GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti OC 2067Mhz PSU: Corsair AX1200i Case: Coolermaster C700P 

Cooling: Corsair H100i with 2 ML120s & 4 HD140s

SSDs: 1.75TB Samsung SSD's + 10TB HDD'sOS: Windows 10 Insiders Build Fast Ring - Monitors: Asus PB287Q 4K  -  Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum MX Brown 

Audio: Asus Xonar STX + Senn HD650

Got the game for free even though I returned my gtx 970 have not downloaded it yet.

Downloading it now. Let's see how it runs on my 2-way 980s

Zeus: Dual Xeon E5-2695v3 | 128GB DDR4 ECC | Asus Z10PE-D16 WS | 2-way SLI EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 | Corsair AX1200i | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Das KB & Razor Chroma mouse

Yoda: HP DL380p Gen8 | Dual Xeon E5-2697v2 | 256GB DDR3 ECC | Dual Nvidia Tesla K40c | Dual 1200w PSU | 3X 146GB 15K SAS 2.5" HDD | CentOS 7 | Headless

you your did update? drivers

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Not true. Unity runs quite well now on the majority of systems thanks to the last few patches. It's almost a good game now.

Still not completely fixed, still has a bland story, and the keyword was "almost". 

Still not completely fixed, still has a bland story, and the keyword was "almost". 

Yeah, but it's a fact that unity runs better than this game.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

The game doesnt run that well.

I am playing it fine, but thats because I am brute forcing with Titan X.

Port is horribad.

How is this an overreaction, its a 60 dollar game that runs like shit. All the other ones ran great.

Intel i5-4690K, Asus Z97-A, G.Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz

Asus GTX 970 Strix OC, Corsair RM 850, Corsair H105 AIO Water Cooler

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Case