I've got to have the worst internet on LTT Forumns

DarkBlade2117

Mine is bad too, 100kbps down, literally nothing up.

"If in doubt, flat out."

Wait what about that big solar flare that hit earth? I seen the lights also. Wow, it might be causing it to be a lot slower.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

i think the government should make it illegal for isps to charge so much for such low speeds, im glad i dont live in america.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

i think the government should make it illegal for isps to charge so much for such low speeds, im glad i dont live in america.

Can't wait, AT&T has a optic fiber that's about a 45 minute drive and It's slowly getting closer to my area. I think it's $75 for 100 up and down.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Have you played Star Citizen yet?

I play SC with my 6.0 down, 4.0 up. I'm stuck at this speed unless I move. Apparently you can't live on a beach in a National Park and have good internet.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Nah, I do.

4397692716.png4451882531.png

Funny thing is it holds back my computer seeing I rarely get to game online with friends... Unless I bring my computer over there..

And here is one of my friends internet on the same isp.

4431380454.png

Good thing I don't join it.

My grandpa pays $70 for this crap. He even knows it's the biggest rip off ever. We got the past 2 months free because it's been so bad lately and we finally told them we are switching to time warner for 50 down and like 5 up for $60. I was sitting 3 feet from the modem when I did this. We tried using another modem to... Btw we are suppose to only get 3 down... $70 haha

no, ive seen worse

look at the ltt speedwave thread

there are people with 0.001 down and with 500ms ping

I have you guys both beat

3508672307.png

Worst thing? I pay 150 bucks for this shit

Just this...

4455113403.png

Oh, and it cost 60 bucks a month + rental fees and was a ton for installation...also recently the WHOLE TOWER FELL! no internet for like 4 days and nothing to do about it at all, no apology, no credit, no temporary fix.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

I play SC with my 6.0 down, 4.0 up. I'm stuck at this speed unless I move. Apparently you can't live on a beach in a National Park and have good internet.

probably due the environment mate and how cables need to be installed etc.

but that sounds pretty cool to say you live on a beach.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Down in South Africa the standard is 2mb/sec, which is what I have...

Down in South Africa the standard is 2mb/sec, which is what I have...

I'm South African too, Where about are you?

(Durban FTW)

probably due the environment mate and how cables need to be installed etc.

but that sounds pretty cool to say you live on a beach.

This is most likely it. I was quoted a $2000 installation fee if I wanted them to run Fibre out 15km + to my house.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

(Durban FTW)

This is most likely it. I was quoted a $2000 installation fee if I wanted them to run Fibre out 15km + to my house.

2000 is cheap for 15km, in the uk to get fibre put to your house from just 1000 metres away its like £3500, its ridiculous.

(Durban FTW)

I'm down here in George mate.