Good multiplayer teamwork based games?

TheSSVids

Hi!

Me and one of my friends wanted to have a good teamwork based game to play this summer, but so far we've only found bs.

Do you know about any good games, preferably under $10? Oh and it's also important that the game last for a long while. I mean something that I'll likely play all the summer.

When listing games, please say what kind of game it is too.

Thank you and happy wallet emptying!

CS:GO once you get out of silver

Arma 3

BF4 if you play with a squad

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

Try dirty bomb? It's free to play so there's no harm in trying it. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Payday 2

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

BattleBlock Theater. Would recommend it (especially with a controller, PS3 or Xbox 360)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hi!

Me and one of my friends wanted to have a good teamwork based game to play this summer, but so far we've only found bs.

Do you know about any good games, preferably under $10? Oh and it's also important that the game last for a long while. I mean something that I'll likely play all the summer.

When listing games, please say what kind of game it is too.

Thank you and happy wallet emptying!

Portal 2 : FPS puzzle game

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Insurgency

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

portal 2

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

BattleBlock Theater. Would recommend it (especially with a controller, PS3 or Xbox 360)

Flashbacks of all the times my friends killed me on purpose.

EDIT: oh yeah, Splinter Cell Conviction or Blacklist, if you like the stealth genre.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Heyyo,

For budget tactical games?

Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Had loads of fun with that game. :)

The first Rainbow Six Vegas was also pretty good.

If you're ok with older graphics? Swat 3 is a damn amazing tactical fps. Dare I say I enjoyed it more than Rainbow Six. It's on gog.com

A more recent Kickstarter sucess game is Takedown. It's a squad based fps.

Honorable mention to Americas Army... the older versions were amazing, the remake that was on Unreal Engine 3 was originally a flop but it might be fixed meow. It's a free to play game.

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case