Best headphones under 100CAD

nsyedhasan

No one can really guarantee the cable will last long. But as long as you buy real decent headphones like the XB500's and just handler with care you shouldn't have any problems.

On amazon it says the XB500s have a noise cancelling feature. what do they mean?

Quote me to get a reply!

On amazon it says the XB500s have a noise cancelling feature. what do they mean?

passive noise cancelling? put your hand on your ears, that's passive noise cancelling in action

passive noise cancelling? put your hand on your ears, that's passive noise cancelling in action

It's what it said on amazon I though it need a battery or something. I am going to order the headphones a week or two form now. An objections?

Quote me to get a reply!

Are the XB500s as good or about  as good? Because the XB500s are really good looking and comfortable.

Its subjective. The XB's are marketed as a bass headphone. Yet if you do it right, the V6's will walk all over headphone that cost twice as much in terms of bass response. And while the pads on the XB's are comfortable, they make a mess of the soundstage, and the headband gets uncomfortable after about two hours of wearing. And on the topic of style, I personally like the minimalistic styling of the V6's

The earcups are closed design which blocks out some noise for over the head headphones.

It's what it said on amazon I though it need a battery or something. I am going to order the headphones a week or two form now. An objections?

Passive means its automatic. You don't need to worry about it.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

No one can really guarantee the cable will last long. But as long as you buy real decent headphones like the XB500's and just handler with care you shouldn't have any problems.

I beg to differ: 

The earcups are closed design which blocks out some noise for over the head headphones.

Passive means its automatic. You don't need to worry about it.

Thanks for the clear up!

Im picking up my vmoda LP' tomorrow, if your intrested i can let you know how they are, ofc using any headphones yourself is probebly the best way know wich one to go for.

Note: im no pro audio guy so yeah.... Just so you know.

That would great!

Quote me to get a reply!

Ok had my vmoda for a almost a day now, hmmm where to start.

comfort: took an hour or so but they sit very nicely on the head now. I do have glasses but its not an issue ones the earpads have adjusted.

Sound:

The sound is obviously better then any of my headsets (logitech G930 and creative recon3D omega), iv tried a few diffrent type of music like Rock, dub, classic, opera, some remixes and rap althou i dont listen to that, i didnt hear anything beeing weak, but the bass was slitghly stronger but i think this might be due to my settings, did play around with it and now it sound great, no major changes. I tried the Vmoda on my phone, and it sound good! but yeah im not a "Audiophile"

Looks: very fancy ofc.

Durability: damn sturdy feeling, not that heavy, cables feel strong and you get 2, one comes with a controler/mic, i havent tested the quality on it yet but i might do that later today.

Downsides: non so far, ill need to test the mic, listen to more music variation and whatnot.

Music suggestions are welcome.

If your only using them for home buy some sennheiser hd558 and be done with it.

Oops didn't see you had already bought some.

If your only using them for home buy some sennheiser hd558 and be done with it.

Oops didn't see you had already bought some.

I have decided but haven't ordered it yet so I'm still open to suggestions. Do the 558 leak sound? How's the bass?

Quote me to get a reply!

coming from HD595, not hd558's

some leak, but not terrible, and light bass, but IMO perfect for gaming.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

They do leak sound as there open headphones, as I said if you only plan to use them at home.

I wouldn't say the bass is super strong but it's defendantly not underwhelming. If your a total bass head they are probably not for you as they produce a very flat/ even witch to most people is what is best.

Please don't get the xb500s tho. Extra Bass = muddy, drowns the other parts of the music.

Please don't get the xb500s tho. Extra Bass = muddy, drowns the other parts of the music.

What should I get then?

Quote me to get a reply!

What should I get then?

I had the XB700 and  I don't think it was that muddy. Try them out for yourself and decide what you want. Sound is also subjective.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

I had the XB700 and  I don't think it was that muddy. Try them out for yourself and decide what you want. Sound is also subjective.

Can you find the headphones at NCIX stores?

Quote me to get a reply!

Can you find the headphones at NCIX stores?

I don't see it online so maybe not in the physical stores. Are you located in  Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates?

I don't see it online so maybe not in the physical stores. Are you located in  Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates?

Moving to Toronto on the second of August!

Quote me to get a reply!

Moving to Toronto on the second of August!

IDK. Check Future Shop or some other places that may carry headphones and see if you can try them out.

IDK. Check Future Shop or some other places that may carry headphones and see if you can try them out.

Okay. Thanks!

Quote me to get a reply!