G402, Sabre RGB Optical, or Deathadder Chroma

dZt NA

I currently use a Deathadder 2013 and it's great, so I am willing to go Razer again, but I do like the shape of the Sabre and the G402.  I'm guessing someone is probably going to say go for the G502, so I'm curious how the G502's weight compares to the G402 when all weights are taken out of the G502.

i love the weight of the g502 (even uses one of the weights included) but that is personal preference, i suggest going to a store and ask to try them out

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

I currently use a Deathadder 2013 and it's great, so I am willing to go Razer again, but I do like the shape of the Sabre and the G402.  I'm guessing someone is probably going to say go for the G502, so I'm curious how the G502's weight compares to the G402 when all weights are taken out of the G502.

If your Razer works then why replace it? 

The G502 is very heavy BTW and it's not helped out by the fact that the cable is braided. The G402 is a better weight while going way less overkill on the buttons.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Both of those logitech mice to me are unwieldy, they feel heavy and long. I prefer the corsair sabre's light weight and it feels just right for fingertip grip.

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |