If Apple made water

Hyydrah

You can only overpriced products people don't understand

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

it needs just 1 button though...

it needs just 1 button though...

Push to open cap! I'm so patenting this, then selling it to Apple!

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

Apple Water 2: with a hint of our unique and patented apple flavor.

How old is that picture now? 4-5 years old?

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Not sure what you were trying to say.  :wacko:

I'm saying that the only reason that apple can sell its overpriced products is that they don't understand that they can gate better products for cheaper

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

What about a cleam aluminium bottle

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Unibody construction?  ;)

If you want to get alzheimers, then go ahead and drink from an aluminium bottle :)

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

If you want to get alzheimers, then go ahead and drink from an aluminium bottle :)

Allu outside , Plastic inside ? BOOM

Interested in Business and Technology

Not sure what you were trying to say.  :wacko:

If people don't know what they are buying, they will pay anything for it. If I told someone who knew nothing about computers all the really technical specs of a GTX 460 and said it was $1000, and they needed a GPU without having done research, they would buy it if they had the money

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

2600 dollar bottled water....read em and weep. i certainly wept.

http://rollingout.com/business/bling-h20-sells-2600-bottled-water/

If people don't know what they are buying, they will pay anything for it. If I told someone who knew nothing about computers all the really technical specs of a GTX 460 and said it was $1000, and they needed a GPU without having done research, they would buy it if they had the money

Got a peer reviewed source on that? Plastic bottles don't last as long, are less likely to be reused, and have almost zero insulation. The inside of aluminium bottles are lined with a coating to prevent contamination.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers