Which where your favourite Trailers of E3 2015?

SuperPug

My favourites:

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Irrelivant but @SuperPug what cpu do you have? As in your signiture you said you have a 4820K.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

mine:

Mirrors edge Catalyst

Fallout 4 (i've never even played a Fallout game before :o)

TC Ghost Recon Wildlands

AC Syndicate, because there were horses ♥♥

Ohhh and Just Cause 3!!!!

Irrelivant but @SuperPug what cpu do you have? As in your signiture you said you have a 4820K.

He has a 4820K, You answered your own question? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116940

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I guess a 4820K? Otherwise why would i put it in my sig lol...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

mine:

Mirrors edge Catalyst

TC Ghost Recon Wildlands

AC Syndicate, because there were horses ♥♥

Yeah AC looked pretty badass too now that you mention it. Fallout looks great but im probably not gonna play it - too much content i cant handle it :P

I had to rent a uhaul trailer earlier this year, it was okay I guess.

ಠ_ಠ

Yeah AC looked pretty badass too now that you mention it. Fallout looks great but im probably not gonna play it - too much content i cant handle it :P

Syndicate's trailer was the first AC that's ever looked interesting to me. I may pick it up, but after Unity I'm definitely waiting for a port report.  

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Final fantasy 7 remake.

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

oh my, you've been missing out ;)

anyway, that horizon zero dawn trailer looks really awesome! definitely a cool concept, and nice to see something different than the usuall call of halo; modern battlefield :P

I guess a 4820K? Otherwise why would i put it in my sig lol...

Dammit I was think LGA2011-3 platform not LGA2011, I thought you meant the 5820K...

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

DOOM

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

DOOM

That trailer looked pretty intense...

That trailer looked pretty intense...

YES

BD_Pic_2.jpg

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Smartass...

There would be more on my list for day 1&2 but this is for day 0.

Just Cause 3

Need for Speed

DOOM

Fallout 4

MGS V

The Division

Hitman

Mass Effect

Dishonored 2

(I got to be fair with the consoles so)

Forza 6

Halo 5

Uncharted 4

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

SW: Battlefront

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

There would be more on my list for day 1&2 but this is for day 0.

Just Cause 3

Need for Speed

DOOM

Fallout 4

MGS V

The Division

Hitman

Mass Effect

Dishonored 2

(I got to be fair with the consoles so)

Forza 6

Halo 5

Uncharted 4

So prettymuch everything then? :P To be fair i gotta agree that most of the stuff on your list was pretty cool.

So prettymuch everything then? :P To be fair i gotta agree that most of the stuff on your list was pretty cool.

Yeah and pretty much everything.

Also forgot south park :3

Mad Max looks amazing :D

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Fallout 4 maybe Doom and that's about it.

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

oh most definitely dishonored 2. i cannot freaking wait until that game is finally released