Savagely good or bad?

It's not a long time ago when the V300 is still being sold. It's a current product.

The Savage SSD is not an older product, they launched it like one or two months ago with the Phison S10 controller.

The V300 incident happened over year ago. In tech industry thats long ago and they have since been fixed. So its irrelevant to current buyer.

As for Savage, I might have mixed that with Predator line. Seems like the one would be Beast that I was thinking.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The V300 incident happened over year ago. In tech industry thats long ago and they have since been fixed. So its irrelevant to current buyer.

As for Savage, I might have mixed that with Predator line. Seems like the one would be Beast that I was thinking.

They have not been fixed, they are still selling the slow V300. And keep in mind they did this silently, so even if it had been fixed for the last year, it could go bad again at any time without warning.

They have not been fixed, they are still selling the slow V300. And keep in mind they did this silently, so even if it had been fixed for the last year, it could go bad again at any time without warning.

Proof? Some recent review? I mean the V300 is slow compared to higher end of the line. Its aimed for entry level, older laptops and for people who need just bit quicker load times on a budget. You can't compare it to stuff like Crucial MX series, Kingstons other product line and definetly not with 840 EVO. See http://www.kingston.com/en/ssd/v, Its not even rated close to more gamer/poweruser aimed products.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Proof? Some recent review? I mean the V300 is slow compared to higher end of the line. Its aimed for entry level, older laptops and for people who need just bit quicker load times on a budget. You can't compare it to stuff like Crucial MX series, Kingstons other product line and definetly not with 840 EVO. See http://www.kingston.com/en/ssd/v, Its not even rated close to more gamer/poweruser aimed products.

Here and here are some examples of people getting the slow version this year. As for more recent reviews, here is one showing the better performance - so Kingston is selling slow and fast drives under the same model name, banking on reviews of the fast version.

Here and here are some examples of people getting the slow version this year. As for more recent reviews, here is one showing the better performance - so Kingston is selling slow and fast drives under the same model name, banking on reviews of the fast version.

After going threw that I would only recommend the V300 to people on tight budget/great deal and they want faster load time, etc..

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650