Any news about GeForce GTX 950 Ti?

Zegame

Since the beginning of the year, I have been waiting for GeForce GTX 950 Ti, but I have no clues about when it will be released.

I cannot afford expensive graphics card. My limit is graphics cards that cost 150$. (Actually, the price is terrible with the expenses of importation, taxes and currency conversion. Electronic devices are very expsensive here. :( )

Another problem is the power consumption. I do not use cards whose power are more than 100W. Their durability is worse. Moreover, I would have to spend more money with power supply and the power that it would consume.

AMD cards are not an option, because their OpenGL implementation is terrible and I really need OpenGL.

These are the closest available options:
GeForce GTX 650 Ti: 1420 GFLOPS, 110W, 150$
GeForce GTX 750 Ti: 1306 GFLOPS,  60W, 149$
GeForce GTX 960   : 2308 GFLOPS, 120W, 199$

This is what I expect:
GeForce GTX 950 Ti: 1900 GFLOPS,  95W, 150$

GTX 750 Ti is less powerful than GTX 650 Ti, but it is power-efficient. It would have been much better if its power consumption were 90W and it performance were about 1800 GFLOPS. I do not know the reason why the difference has to be an abyss.

A graphic card for the new generation must be at least as capable as a PS4 (1840 GFLOPS).

Why would a 950 Ti even happen?

The 750 Ti was Maxwell.

Also there isn't even a 950, wtf?

Also the 750 Ti is slightly better than a 660 so how is it less powerful than a 650 Ti?

750ti is Maxwell, so there will likely not be any 950ti, but I can't say for sure. Your best bet will to be to look at the new R9 3XX series.

The 750 Ti should have been the 950 to be honest as it is the same architecture as the current gen stuff. You can tell by just how efficient the card is. Its got a better performance per watt than even the 960 you listed.

The 750 Ti was Maxwell.

Also the 750 Ti is slightly better than a 660 so how is it less powerful than a 650 Ti?

The 650 Ti need a powerpin stock the 750 ti does not. It almost doubles the efficiency of the 650ti

The 650 Ti need a powerpin stock the 750 ti does not. It almost doubles the efficiency of the 650ti

Doesn't mean it is more powerful in anyway. 

Also I challenge you to find someone who would buy a reference 750 Ti

650 Ti is not faster than a 750 Ti.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I think Nvidia has completely removed their low end cards (below the 960) to let Intel take on the lower end GPU battle with AMDs APUs because you don't hear anything about new cards and they might be already working on the pascal GPU architecture for next year (2016).

No point in lower end cards either way... AMD's APUs and Intel's integrated GPUs are closing the gap in performance between high end cards and integrated graphics. Low end cards are obsolete.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD R7 5800X | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i PRO | Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO | Memory: G.Skill RIPJAWS V DDR4 3200mhz 64GB | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra | PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w | OS Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB | Games Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB | Media Drive: 2x WD Blue HDD 1TB in Raid 0 | Media Drive: 2x WD Black HDD 2TB in Raid 1 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Monitor 1: ASUS PB287Q UHD | Monitor 2: ASUS PG278Q WQHD

Quick correction: 660 > 750 Ti  ~ equal to 650 ti boost (trades blows) > 650 Ti.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

If anything, then the 950ti will be with a new architect. Much like how they did with the 750ti, and how it was their first Maxwell card.

Doesn't mean it is more powerful in anyway. 

Also I challenge you to find someone who would buy a reference 750 Ti

I have an overclocked reference board one and I used to have a 650 Ti on another system they do operate about the same except the 650 Ti needed way more power

I have an overclocked reference board one and I used to have a 650 Ti on another system they do operate about the same except the 650 Ti needed way more power

No they don't.

It's fact that they don't :/

The 750 Ti was Maxwell.

The difference between 750 Ti and 760 or 960 is huge. I see no reason to not release an intermediate card. 750 Ti is obsolete for the new generation.

According to the specification, 750 Ti is weaker than both 650 Ti and 660.

I think Nvidia has completely removed their low end cards (below the 960) to let Intel take on the lower end GPU battle with AMDs APUs because you don't hear anything about new cards and they might be already working on the pascal GPU architecture for next year (2016).

No point in lower end cards either way... AMD's APUs and Intel's integrated GPUs are closing the gap in performance between high end cards and integrated graphics. Low end cards are obsolete.

Intel integrated GPU is far from being good, and 750 Ti is much better.

The difference between 750 Ti and 760 or 960 is huge. I see no reason to not release an intermediate card. 750 Ti is obsolete for the new generation.

According to the specification, 750 Ti is weaker than both 650 Ti and 660.

Intel integrated GPU is far from being good, and 750 Ti is much better.

Yes there is still a pretty larger gap between the highest integrated GPU and the lowest "high-end" GPU. But, to got out and buy a theoretical GTX 920-950 for their performance is not a wise idea. You either invest in a gaming computer (even a $150 750ti would be the lowest I would invest in today) or you buy a console. If your going to cheap out on a shitty <$100 (talking about brand new not used, buying used you can some pretty good deals on high end cards) GPU you should be buying a console instead to game.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD R7 5800X | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i PRO | Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO | Memory: G.Skill RIPJAWS V DDR4 3200mhz 64GB | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra | PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w | OS Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB | Games Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB | Media Drive: 2x WD Blue HDD 1TB in Raid 0 | Media Drive: 2x WD Black HDD 2TB in Raid 1 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Monitor 1: ASUS PB287Q UHD | Monitor 2: ASUS PG278Q WQHD

The 750 Ti was Maxwell.

Well.. NVidia has never started a desktop series, went to the 60, then stopped, to hold to the norms, they still need the gtx 950, gt 940, gt 930, and gt 920.. Now that's the question..

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

The 750 Ti was Maxwell.

Oh hey again :D Nice meeting you in GTA...

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

there's already the GTX 960 for those who like cheap weak ass cards ;)

and 750ti if you want even slower...no need for another slow card.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Well.. NVidia has never started a desktop series, went to the 60, then stopped, to hold to the norms, they still need the gtx 950, gt 940, gt 930, and gt 920.. Now that's the question..

They don't need ANY of those cards at all considering no one buys them no matter what generation.

Yes there is still a pretty larger gap between the highest integrated GPU and the lowest "high-end" GPU. But, to got out and buy a theoretical GTX 920-950 for their performance is not a wise idea. You either invest in a gaming computer (even a $150 750ti would be the lowest I would invest in today) or you buy a console. If your going to cheap out on a shitty <$100 (talking about brand new not used, buying used you can some pretty good deals on high end cards) GPU you should be buying a console instead to game.

I have never owned a console because it is more expensive than a graphics card.

Actually I prefer PC to console. I cannot use mods on a console.

750ti is useless, it is obsolete and does not run The Witcher 3.

Too bad. I have no viable options now. I have to wait until the next year. :(

I already have an Intel CPU, then I cannot buy an APU.

I have never owned a console because it is more expensive than a graphics card.

Actually I prefer PC to console. I cannot use mods on a console.

750ti is useless, it is obsolete and does not run The Witcher 3.

Too bad. I have no viable options now. I have to wait until the next year. :(

I already have an Intel CPU, then I cannot buy an APU.

I'd look around for some used cards maybe.

Spoiler

290 for 242

280(x)

270 all will be fine.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS