Square Enix E3 Press Conference - Full Coverage

Bouzoo

Ehrmagerd Lara Croft   :wub:  

I am so hyped for this game. I hope it gets released for PC soon.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

tomb raider, just cause and deus ex look very nice. anyone know how long tomb raider peasant exclusive box will be ?

also is it just me or does Lara look quite different.

So many fantastic titles.

Square Enix has brought us a good E3!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

tomb raider, just cause and deus ex look very nice. anyone know how long tomb raider peasant exclusive box will be ?

also is it just me or does Lara look quite different.

The only thing that's ever said is timed for the holiday season. 

[crystal ball speculation]

I'm running with an assumption of 6 months or so till I see some information from credible source that's quoting parties involved.

With all the centralizing around windows 10 and microsoft bringing XboxOne and windows environments closer together we might see something interesting happen, like a staggered release where it hits PC before PS4.

[/puling out of ass ideas]

Crystal Dynamics talked a bit about the tech they've changed for characters structures that may go a ways to describing the changes in Laura's appearance you're noticing.  To me, she's looking a bit less Kira knightly, and a bit more dutch girl/charlie brown cheeks.  I like both and she still appears to be the same for the most part to me.  I'm excited to see more multi-layered textureing/effects being applied to character design, to hear more about it and how it works.  No idea where a console is going to find the muscle for the frostfall'esk, peach fuzz and muscle structure effects in real time, but I'm watching.

Tech demo of Deus Ex dawn engine, with all the technologies and TressFX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=16&v=D-epev7cT30

Sweet jebus, I want this game yesterday.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

So I hear it was very boring despite some very interesting IPs... Hahaha, all Jim Sterling talked about (almost all) how boring the people on stage were talking.

I like 3rd/1st person action RPGs. Count me in for NiER. Plz be on PC. Might check out FFXIV too, heard its p good.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The only thing that's ever said is timed for the holiday season.

[crystal ball speculation]

I'm running with an assumption of 6 months or so till I see some information from credible source that's quoting parties involved.

With all the centralizing around windows 10 and microsoft bringing XboxOne and windows environments closer together we might see something interesting happen, like a staggered release where it hits PC before PS4.

[/puling out of ass ideas]

Crystal Dynamics talked a bit about the tech they've changed for characters structures that may go a ways to describing the changes in Laura's appearance you're noticing. To me, she's looking a bit less Kira knightly, and a bit more dutch girl/charlie brown cheeks. I like both and she still appears to be the same for the most part to me. I'm excited to see more multi-layered textureing/effects being applied to character design, to hear more aubout it and how it works. No idea where a console is going to find the muscle for the frostfall'esk, peach fuzz and muscle structure effects in real time, but I'm watching.

Or they might have used a different character model for Lara?

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Tech demo of Deus Ex dawn engine, with all the technologies and TressFX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=16&v=D-epev7cT30

Sweet jebus, I want this game yesterday.

I thought about adding it yesterday, but since I thought the thread was dead decided now to bother. Well I'm just gonna add it.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

GUYS!

Nomura just said the next FF titles to be remade....will be FFV and FFVI! Yes! Years and years of waiting for the best FF titles and now we get them announced! Finally! Thank the Lord in Heaven! :wub:

Square Enix's recently announced remake of Final Fantasy VII may not be the only classic entry in the series to get a major overhaul for current-gen consoles, as series director Tetsuya Nomura has expressed interest in remaking both Final Fantasy V and VI.

"Considering that we have remakes of Final Fantasy up to IV and then we have VII — I’ve been working with Mr. [Yoshinori] Kitase since Final Fantasy V, and we’ve noticed that V and VI are missing. That bothers me," Nomura told VentureBeat. "How come we skipped over those two?"

Nomura also shared some new information on the Final Fantasy VII Remake, confirming that it won't just be a carbon copy of the original release with spruced up visuals.

In an interview with Dengeki Online (via Gematsu), he said it "won’t be a simple remake," noting that "even if we were only making the graphics prettier for a next-generation machine, I don’t think it would exceed the original version."

As far as where the team is in the development process, Nomura went on to add: “We haven’t put out any screenshots yet, but we’re making considerable progress, so please look forward to it."

Additionally, the studio plans to share more information later this year, including an announcement of the game's official title.

Also, at the end...we get more info on VII. It will be different enough for them to alter the title.

I don't think it is right or accurate to call it VII or a remake anymore. I think this is messed up and a bait.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |