The new Razer Mamba

CtW

I wish someone would make a mouse that charges by qi that way you could charge your phone on the same dock

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Flash Drives

Speakers

Headsets

Monitors

Monitor Stands

Desks

Cables

Microphones

Chairs

Lamps

External Drives

Curtains

Blinds

Drapes

Bed Sheets

CD Jewel Cases (solar powered lulz)

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I have limited desk space so I need a higher sens for navigating windows! Sadly using a steelseries qck mini at the moment.

For competitive CS I use 800dpi

Then you can up the sensitivity in windows and use raw input when gaming

even if you had a 4k display 16k DPI is ludicrous unless you want to across your screen in 1mm

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It's cool but I probably won't use half of the stuff it offers, so I'll stick with my Deathadder Chroma.

Oooooh, purdy lights!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Why is it everyone wants to abandon wired mice these days? I love theMamba's ergonomics, but really? Wireless with no wired option? I guess I'll have to go to Steelseries.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Why is it everyone wants to abandon wired mice these days? I love theMamba's ergonomics, but really? Wireless with no wired option? I guess I'll have to go to Steelseries.

That might seem so in this topic, but I know for a fact that some people here and every rl gamer I know (yes, every single one) would never choose wireless for gaming and common stuff.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Then you can up the sensitivity in windows and use raw input when gaming

even if you had a 4k display 16k DPI is ludicrous unless you want to across your screen in 1mm

In case you didn't know, upping windows sensitivity will cause the cursor to skip pixels in order to cover more distance , no thanks.

In case you didn't know, upping windows sensitivity will cause the cursor to skip pixels in order to cover more distance , no thanks.

I know that but when gaming you can use raw input so that you get the best experiance in gaming, or change the windows setting to 6/11 so there is no accelleration

Using a laser sensor has inherent built in acceleration anyway, and there is no point using a 16k sensor unless you have like 12 4k displays

Thats what i was getting at

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Why is everybody freaking out about the studiply high DPI number? The DPI race has always been more of a dick measuring contest than anything else...

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Why is everybody freaking out about the studiply high DPI number? The DPI race has always been more of a dick measuring contest than anything else...

Because we thought we had started to get over t, with the likes of the latest optical mice touting normal DPI ranges

then razer are like.. oh yeah here's some bullshit to undermine the progress we all made

Because we thought we had started to get over t, with the likes of the latest optical mice touting normal DPI ranges

then razer are like.. oh yeah here's some bullshit to undermine the progress we all made

Anything to appeal to kids, who think more is better, and then spend their hard earned/saved up money on such a mouse only to realise they only use 1600dpi instead of 16000dpi. 

Oh well...

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Anything to appeal to kids, who think more is better, and then spend their hard earned/saved up money on such a mouse only to realise they only use 1600dpi instead of 16000dpi. 

Oh well...

I use like 800 even on my 1440p monitor haha, its just sad, that last year we were like, Yes 1600DPI optical mice are making a comback!

I dont want another DPI arms race

I use like 800 even on my 1440p monitor haha, its just sad, that last year we were like, Yes 1600DPI optical mice are making a comback!

I dont want another DPI arms race

The only company I can see jumping on this train would probably be Logitech, considering the bullshit they've been pulling lately I wouldn't be surprised. 

The only company I can see jumping on this train would probably be Logitech, considering the bullshit they've been pulling lately I wouldn't be surprised. 

huh?

Logitech have been great with their new mice having sensible and perfect sensors,

G400, G502, G100, etc etc an

huh?

Logitech have been great with their new mice having sensible and perfect sensors,

G400, G502, G100, etc etc an

Just saying, the G29/920 dilemma was a perfect example for their greed. I just said that I could imagine them joining this stupid race. Advertising with absurd numbers in order to show their superiority over or rather with something that holds absolutely zero relavences in the real world.

Just saying, the G29/920 dilemma was a perfect example for their greed. I just said that I could imagine them joining this stupid race. Advertising with absurd numbers in order to show their superiority over or rather with something that holds absolutely zero relavences in the real world.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-05-whats-the-deal-with-ps4-and-xbox-one-steering-wheels

Worth reading on why there are 2 different wheels, if thats what you are on about

I dunno logitech are doing really decent stuff at the moment, even if I do say so myself

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-05-whats-the-deal-with-ps4-and-xbox-one-steering-wheels

Worth reading on why there are 2 different wheels, if thats what you are on about

I dunno logitech are doing really decent stuff at the moment, even if I do say so myself

I'm referring to the fact that both, the G29 and G920 are a redesigned G27, selling the shifter seperately and asking a premium price for what essentially isn't a premium product. 

The Logitech G27 has always been the wheel for people who couldn't afford or didn't want to pay as much for a Thrustmaster or even a Fanatec wheel, while getting a decent wheel for a reasonable price. With a base price of 400$ + 60$ for the shifter, you're now looking for a inferior product compared to Fanatec, which in general use much more higher quality compents in their wheels, for more. That's what is bugging me the most. 

But that's off topic.

I'm referring to the fact that both, the G29 and G920 are a redesigned G27, selling the shifter seperately and asking a premium price for what essentially isn't a premium product. 

The Logitech G27 has always been the wheel for people who couldn't afford or didn't want to pay as much for a Thrustmaster or even a Fanatec wheel, while getting a decent wheel for a reasonable price. With a base price of 400$ + 60$ for the shifter, you're now looking for a inferior product compared to Fanatec, which in general use much more higher quality compents in their wheels, for more. That's what is bugging me the most. 

But that's off topic.

It might be based on the underlying tech, but it IS a new wheel with a new design, new buttons and interfaces, and it LOOKS  (and hopefully feels) more premium

I guess I cant really argue

I kind of agree its too expensive and the G27 had a great sweetspot, but I suppose they are trying to compete more aggressively with the other wheel companies out there

(I say this as somebody genuinely looking to buy one)

It might be based on the underlying tech, but it IS a new wheel with a new design, new buttons and interfaces, and it LOOKS  (and hopefully feels) more premium

I guess I cant really argue

I kind of agree its too expensive and the G27 had a great sweetspot, but I suppose they are trying to compete more aggressively with the other wheel companies out there

(I say this as somebody genuinely looking to buy one)

The most important parts of the G29 are unchanged from the G27, Logitech themselfes have said that, which is the biggest problem here. The only thing that really has changed is the increased compatibility of the wheel with new-generation consoles. The G29 still uses the same gear-driven motors, the G27 used. The pedals haven't been reworked, the shifter hasn't been reworked other than that the buttons are now all on the wheel. 

I get your point in saying that they might want to compete with more premium manufactures of PC wheels, but you cannot expect the incredibly spoilt simulation scene (which I'm a part of) to go for a inferior product for more, when you can have beltdriven wheels like the CSR or the GT3 RS/GT2 wheels from Fanatec, plus incredible pedals with an incredible shifter for less. The value isn't simply there. 

Coming back to the topic somewhat, the value for the mice is there, no doubt. I still like Logitech mice a lot, but overall I am not impressed by Logitech anymore. My G710+ is basically dissolving itself as we speak. It gets regular use and I already have 5 broken keys, from a product which, at the time, was incredibly expensive, even for mechanical keyboard standards.

Razer has a competition version of this mouse that adds more LEDs and is wired only, also you can use this as a wired mouse if you want to.

seriously

just got myself a mamba a week ago and they release a new one. :angry:

and RGB monitors

whoaaaa ?! where can we get those Razer RGB monitors ? /s

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

That's it! Razer really are the apple of the PC world. Effectively bringing something similar to force touch to a mouse, as well as calling it "the best ever."

16,000 dpi is bollocks. I use 950 on my G600 and I doubt I'd use any more than 1500 at the very most for the foreseeable future.

So true.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)