EVGA vs G1 vs ASUS, which is the BEST GTX 980ti brand of these 3?

Khamiri

i like both the G1 and Asus 3 fans i think it can overclock more with that extra fan if im not mistiken

but i also heard EVGA is still good

so which GPU brand should i get? i can wait if 1 of the 3 gpu's is not out yet

and please explain why the brand is better then the other

I dislike Asus, but both EVGA and GIgabyte are very good. Not sure exactly how each perform, but GB usually has a slight margin in cooling. I would expect them to run pretty similar.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I just wanted to make a thread like this so could I also hear the opinions on the msi gaming 6G

People be looking for a reason to flame.

Just get the one you think looks good.

There's not a giant gap of performance between them.

I'm waiting for the ASUS 980Ti Strix to be released so I can see what it will cost. It looks badass and I like the computer manufacturing process for better soldering quality control and consistency. I imagine it will be at least $680.

The new Gigabyte G1 980Ti Windforce is listed at $690.

The EVGA 980Ti SC+ACX+Backplate is $680. Also if you want any 980Ti reference design instead, EVGA has a compatible logo backplate for $20.

I like how the cooler looks on the Zotac 980Ti Amp! too but no pricing yet.

It's a matter of personal preference.

If their motherboard reliability speaks towards their graphics cards, I imagine Gigabyte makes a great product. But I don't like the tacky aluminum accents they added to the new shroud.

Asus has been kinda hit or miss based on the reviews I've seen on the forum, especially with the Maxwell cards. The lower end (750Ti and 960) have had great things said about them. But the 970/980 have gotten flack for weak power delivery.

EVGA makes the reference cards for nvidia, has the best warranty and customer support, and generally solid cooling/noise performance. Their cards also seem to fit the aesthetic of every build (the benefit of having an extremely plain cooler). Whether that's a pro or con is up for grabs.

Again, personal preference. They're all the same GPU and overclocks are all luck of the draw. Pick which one looks best in your opinion.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Ive never really like asus since my last asus card blow up inside my pc case many years ago. I allways use gigabyte cards from then on.