So, I'm in the process of breaking up with my abusive....

d3sl91

.....cellphone provider. 

I stopped in at T-Mo today and was looking at the G4. Beautiful phone. I tell the guy I'm interested in doing their two week trial. He says "Do you wanna do it with that phone? because we can do that.".

...here I was thinking this was an online only deal, and it was an iPhone you got sent. So, I said sure. 

Of course I was approved, and we started the paperwork. Turns out my phone (being only out since late last year) was worth a massive trade-in, and I could use the extra to get $300 worth in-store. So, I pick up a Galaxy Tab, the 8" one. they don't have a windows tablet yet, I would have bought one of those, but alas, I will wait til the Surface pro4 comes out anyway. 

So, in two weeks, if I decide to stay with the UnCarrier, and sign the divorce papers on verizon - I just send in my Z3v (a decent phone, but excruciatingly frustrating deal due to verizon) I keep the G4, Galaxy Tab, Use my $100 verizon gift card (as I laugh at them) To buy G4 accessories at verizon for my t-mo phone. And end up with a cheaper monthly bill. Not to mention LG's "get a free battery, charger and 32GB card if you buy a G4" deal, and T-Mobiles "free 128GB SD" deal. 

Why I'm breaking up with Verizon:

1. I am in the middle of Portland, Oregon, dead center to their 4G service. I had the first 4G phone on verizon, etc. I get 1 bar in my house and yard.....yep. 1 bar. They just say it's in service. 

2. I had to drive to 3 stores and do a return and wait for 3 hours to get my rebate when I bought this last phone. heck, I had to argue to get my 1 hour old phone replaced due to a miscolored screen.

3. It's $150 (After %19 corporate discount)/mo for 2 people. 

4. I cannot do Voice/Data at the same time (I was promised this fall of '14. Now other phones have it, but still not mine.) Again, they say "it's coming". 

5. Verizon backed their odd stepsister version of the Z3 with.... 5 cases. (My fault for getting a verizon exclusive). 

Look at these reasons, and then know I work from my house taking phonecalls all day long. My job is to provide phone and internet support both while at home and running errands. kinda hard to do when i get no signal and/or no data while talking. 

TL:DR I have 2 weeks to dump verizon for t-Mo - Thoughts? 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Verizon is pretty terrible honestly, I like T-Mobile a lot more.

fuck these click bait thread titles

Does she really look like an abusive person?

You know, now that I think about it you should hide @d3sl91. :P

Verizon is pretty terrible honestly, I like T-Mobile a lot more.

Does she really look like an abusive person?

You know, now that I think about it you should hide @d3sl91. :P

Haha, nope. She's definitely not :) Getting married when she's done with College!

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Break up. For the time being t mobile is slightly better company. Not sure about service. I believe they buy from everyone?

Reminds of the Batelco versus Zain and Menatelecom debate in my country. Batelco have the better coverage, but they are asshats about it. Signed a two year contract for a 4G router, whoopsie your area doesn't have even 2G coverage better luck next time (thank god that wasn't me). Both Zain and mena allow you test their bloody coverage before you get in a though two year contract.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I call dibs...

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

If T-Mobile is working for you, keep it. Much better pricing and easier to work with people.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I was a victim of Verizon's abuse too, but T-Mobile saved the day. I have no regrets making the switch, I use over 100GB per month on the unlimited plan, enjoy the unradio(as a whole), love not being stuck in a contract(well, it wouldn't be an issue if I was lol), and really like not being charged "line fee's". As long as coverage is good in your area, I would make the switch if I were you. Lastly, fuck Verizon, for everything.

.....cellphone provider. 

I stopped in at T-Mo today and was looking at the G4. Beautiful phone. I tell the guy I'm interested in doing their two week trial. He says "Do you wanna do it with that phone? because we can do that.".

...here I was thinking this was an online only deal, and it was an iPhone you got sent. So, I said sure. 

Of course I was approved, and we started the paperwork. Turns out my phone (being only out since late last year) was worth a massive trade-in, and I could use the extra to get $300 worth in-store. So, I pick up a Galaxy Tab, the 8" one. they don't have a windows tablet yet, I would have bought one of those, but alas, I will wait til the Surface pro4 comes out anyway. 

So, in two weeks, if I decide to stay with the UnCarrier, and sign the divorce papers on verizon - I just send in my Z3v (a decent phone, but excruciatingly frustrating deal due to verizon) I keep the G4, Galaxy Tab, Use my $100 verizon gift card (as I laugh at them) To buy G4 accessories at verizon for my t-mo phone. And end up with a cheaper monthly bill. Not to mention LG's "get a free battery, charger and 32GB card if you buy a G4" deal, and T-Mobiles "free 128GB SD" deal. 

Why I'm breaking up with Verizon:

1. I am in the middle of Portland, Oregon, dead center to their 4G service. I had the first 4G phone on verizon, etc. I get 1 bar in my house and yard.....yep. 1 bar. They just say it's in service. 

2. I had to drive to 3 stores and do a return and wait for 3 hours to get my rebate when I bought this last phone. heck, I had to argue to get my 1 hour old phone replaced due to a miscolored screen.

3. It's $150 (After %19 corporate discount)/mo for 2 people. 

4. I cannot do Voice/Data at the same time (I was promised this fall of '14. Now other phones have it, but still not mine.) Again, they say "it's coming". 

5. Verizon backed their odd stepsister version of the Z3 with.... 5 cases. (My fault for getting a verizon exclusive). 

Look at these reasons, and then know I work from my house taking phonecalls all day long. My job is to provide phone and internet support both while at home and running errands. kinda hard to do when i get no signal and/or no data while talking. 

T-Mobile is a bit like the AMD of carriers - not the most successful but the friendliest it would seem. Then again, all ISPs/phone service providers suck soooooo....

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

shit I thought this was another teenie relationship thread

GG OP, GG.