New Android 4.3 leak roms

hehehehhehehehe

New android 4.3 leaked* rom ^

Hey guys,

just looking through my subscription feed and saw this video about the new Android 4.3 rom for the nexus 4.

On the surface it is mostly what we have com to expect from stock android with some slight changes to certain apps + improved battery life and substantial speed improvements to make everything that little bit more snappy/responsive  :P

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

I have a custom rom on my phone, and its exactly the same as this! :D but with more features and custom DPI's etc.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

I have a custom rom on my phone, and its exactly the same as this! :D but with more features and custom DPI's etc.

Well at least the general public will be able to receive things like the increased performance and battery life which I believe will be a warm welcome for most :P

and yeah btw I LOVE CUSTOM ROMS!!! running one on my Note 2 atm.

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

I was expecting more tbh hopefully 5.0 improves a lot more than this but I assume the Nexus 5 will be the debut for key lime pie.

I was expecting more tbh hopefully 5.0 improves a lot more than this but I assume the Nexus 5 will be the debut for key lime pie.

Well a lot of us where expecting the Moto X to be the debut for 5.0 but now going by the leaked specks it will sadly be a mid range device...

Well a lot of us where expecting the Moto X to be the debut for 5.0 but now going by the leaked specks it will sadly be a mid range device...

What more do you want? I can't really think of anything significant to be honest.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers