Beats studios or SYNC by 50 ?

alihazzi7

Beats studios 2.0 or SYNC by 50 ? i'm stuck between the two? 

The beats studios 2.0 go for £99 

The SMS SYNC by 50 go for £80 

what should i go for. for everyday use and Gym. 

please dont give me other names of headphones just them two ?

NEITHER. Both are absolute shit.

how can you say that ? have you had experience with them ? 

That's like comparing two random Nazis. Stop it

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Because everyone knows that BEATS and SYNC are just fashion devices and overall sub par headphones.

Because everyone knows that BEATS and SYNC are just fashion devices and overall sub par headphones.

what are good looking headphones with good sound ?

yeah why are you stuck buying theses two?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

yeah why are you stuck buying theses two?

because im going with bass and looks

For that matter, none of us have personally tried 99%+ of the stuff we talk about... that doesn't mean we don't know how good or bad they are.

The audio technica ath-m50x are solid headphones that look pretty nice, although some people like the sound of other headphones better. The sennheiser hd800s are also great, but are a bit pricy.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

While I wouldn't recommend either, seeing how you can get a pair of ATH-M40x's for less than either of them:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Technica-ATH-M40X-Professional-Headphones-Black/dp/B00HVLUR54/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1434193762&sr=1-1&keywords=ath+m40x

While they probably don't have the bling-effect of either of those, they will sound much better.

If you have your mind set on one of those two, I have heard that the SMS audio products (the 50 Cents branded ones) are a little bit better than the Beats by Dre branded ones.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Oh and if you prefer looks over sound like me than have a look at the white beats mixr's

Neither, go to your local dollar store, and pick up their cheapest earbuds, you'll thank me later, trust me.

Cheaps by CDR King

14742_8.jpg

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

Wait what you seriously have no doubts there fake?

i dont think so everyone left good feedback

If you really want "fashion" headphones, get something more better, V-Moda crossfade LP2, M-40X, M-50, ect

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Oh my God guys! Seriously. The second Gen beats are supposed to be decent for what they are. You should go with the beats if you only want to choose between those two headphones.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

sennheiser hd800

square_louped_hd_800_01_sq_high_end_senn

Ya, those are pretty good headphones, I can attest to that. They're a little bit better than first gen Beats from my testing.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?