Push-ups question

SkywardKkalox

Are you pushing up your face? Then yes.

Nah.. you should be ok.

I've never really experienced that when doing press-ups but when doing something like handstands it's normal.

Sig under construction.

Dont hold your breath when doing them. You need to breathe as you exercise.

Breathe god damn it.

either you are not breathing or you never worked out so your connective tissue is weak and when in the face down position your muscles are falling off your face cause they are weak. you should lift bro. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Breath in when you push and breathe out when you go down, Keep the pase, That way you put the most strain on your muscles and minimise the strain on the lungs.

For muscle buildup and endurance you need to break down the muscle so it builds up stronger.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Breath in when you push and breathe out when you go down

Other way around... Exhale on exertion ;)

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Other way around... Exhale on exertion ;)

It depends on who you ask.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Is it normal to feel like your face is going to rip off when doing push-ups? Decided that since I have free time now I do some excersise.

Sounds like a bunch of blood rushing to your head... i get the same feeling when i do hand stands.

Btw listen to this song and do push ups accordingly :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

have that to sometimes, but then my head is just way to low compared to the rest of my body.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

It depends on who you ask.

Yes any lifter will tell you to exhale on exertion... ever tried inhaling while trying to lift heavy weights? It just dont work lemme tell ya... :P

Yes any lifter will tell you to exhale on exertion... ever tried inhaling while trying to lift heavy weights? It just dont work lemme tell ya... :P

The heaviest lifts have been done when holding the breath, Doesnt that mean that you never should breath when doing anything?

My Gaming PC

Trust me, Im an Engineer

yeah, think that this is the wrong way. Have to watch some vids on YT on how to do it properly.

Don't point your face down, strains your muscles and collects too much blood. Tilt it slightly up.

Dont hold your breath when doing them. You need to breathe as you exercise.

This is a huge part... I learned this very quickly. 

Oh how I hate working out.... I blame the 12 years of sports and counting