Microsofts attempt at making the Oculus Rift work on Xbox...

SuperPug

The creator of Oculus stated that the consoles arent powerful enough to handle the Rift so Microsoft came up with this ingenious (/s) solution:

So instead of making the game more immersive they now scaled the actual gameplay down to probably around 480p and just buildt a virtual room around it... The future is now lol.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

hahaha, that's genius.

But does it have virtual Doritos?! That's the question.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Holy crap! I've just woken up, but I'm pretty sure that this is the most retarded thing I will see today.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

you would think a company such as microsoft wouldn't do something so stupid, yet they do. Awkward silence in the end was epic :D

Awkward silence in the end was epic :D

Totally! The expression on the guys face is hillarious. Hes all excited and proud waiting for an applause and everyone is just sitting there staring at him haha.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Oh come on guys, at least they're trying.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Oh come on guys, at least they're trying.

Now you can play your game in a room within a room! I mean how great is that? :P

What is the point of shit? I don't get it. It simulates you being in a room playing a console on a tv... but that's what you're already doing... soo... is there a point to this? 

Oh boy, now I get to simulate being in a room playing a video game while... being in a room playing a video game.

THE FUTURE IS NOW!

What is the point of shit? I don't get it. It simulates you being in a room playing a console on a tv... but that's what you're already doing... soo... is there a point to this? 

Well, it's kind of like playing The Sims and making your sim play a PC game. We all know how popular The Sims is, and... well...

Ok, I have no idea what they were thinking.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |