IN-WIN S-Frame, Black and Gold

uofaboy

I am itching to get a new case for my current build (specs in my signature) and came across this beauty.. but I fear that the open air concept is going to result in a lot of dust build up.. I haven't heard much about them aside that they look sick! What are your thoughts and I would love to hear opinions from those who have them. Thanks in advance. :D

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX55943

1419330869F6NEV0.jpg

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

Total waste of money.

Sure if you want to absolutely waste money on a case.

It isn't a normal case. It isn't something that you buy if you want a good deal. It also isn't a good case if you want something with nice features. It is more of an art piece that a computer case. If you are willing to accept those caveats, then it is possibly the best case on the market.

nah man, not worth the money. 

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Thanks for the opinions so far! I know it is an exorbitant price to pay but I do appreciate the aesthetic appeal the case possesses... 

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

If you have the cash then I don't see a problem.

I think it is a nifty looking case.

I wouldn't buy it myself because I would rather upgrade my system, but it would definitely add flare to your build.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

If you are a rich person who likes the "modern look" in your house, then yeah but for normal people like most of us, it is more worry than is needed. Just imagine the dust and then random spills of food and drink.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

If you are a rich person who likes the "modern look" in your house, then yeah but for normal people like most of us, it is more worry than is needed. Just imagine the dust and then random spills of food and drink.

I'm probably going to just pass on this case however hard that will be since I really want it -- but I'm not sold on the open air concept. Thanks guys for knocking some sense into me. :)