Canadian Badminton finalist partners fight

d33g33

I was driving into work today and hear this news story I just had to put it up for Linus.

After further reading they were actually ex-partners, man they must have some real animosity towards each other.

Fighting is bad, don't get me wrong but I just had to see the comical side of this. I would class Badminton as a competitive sport, but not such an aggressive one.

Full link and video here 

You got to love that camera man that ran in the frame.

If you think badminton is not an aggressive sport, you have never been hit by a 90 mph shuttle-cock.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Theres not canadian, israelin. Least the fans got to see something interesting.  

The person had poor sportsmanship. Sort of weird that the guy behind the fighter just slows down and lets them fight a bit before going in.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Theres not canadian, israelin. Least the fans got to see something interesting.  

no they are both Thai

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I've heard of chessing boxing...  but Badmington-Boxing?

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I've heard of chessing boxing... but Badmington-Boxing?

I know of fencing-boxing, and that stuff is manly!

Yeah, they are both Thai and they are pretty famous now in Thailand XD 

In my opinion, they shouldn't do that in front of the audiences. If they really want to fight, just wait until the tournament is finished and come back to Thailand. No one's going to care if they kill each other. Not a wise choice :\