Why aren't there any skins/covers?

Random32

Why are all keyboard skins/covers on Amazon and Newegg for Macbooks? This is getting super annoying. 

CPU: i7 2600k @4.2GHz GPU: GTX 660 Power Supply: EVGA SupernovaNEX 750W 80+ Bronze RAM: 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws X

Why are all keyboard skins/covers on Amazon and Newegg for Macbooks? This is getting super annoying. 

Hmmm lets see...

Maybe it's because the MacBooks have been sold in MASS quanitities for years and all have the same keyboards, while various PC laptops have various keyboard layouts and arent "cookie cutter" designed.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Hmmm lets see...

Maybe it's because the MacBooks have been sold in MASS quanitities for years and all have the same keyboards, while various PC laptops have various keyboard layouts and arent "cookie cutter" designed.

and the macbook users are the usually the most worried about there "precious" getting scratched, damaged and becoming a bit dusty

Because there's a lot of them.

I didn't specify but my intent is to buy one for my standard keyboard... but every 'rubber keyboard skin/cover' is for laptops. Can anyone link one meant for actual keyboards?

CPU: i7 2600k @4.2GHz GPU: GTX 660 Power Supply: EVGA SupernovaNEX 750W 80+ Bronze RAM: 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws X

and the macbook users are the usually the most worried about there "precious" getting scratched, damaged and becoming a bit dusty

Like every caring user should protect a 2500$ computer, to make other people jelly 

because macs are the best selling laptops by any distance!

I'm the owner of a macbook.. however I don't have a cover. I have some carbon wrap across where my wrists touch, but that's because I wear a ww2 soilders bracelet that I never take off.. and I don't want my "precious" scratched.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb