Rant about Non Tech Guy on Random YT Channel

Vek1313

So this guy calls me a dumb ass with tech and such when things he says is obvious false statements. (I am not saying I know everything about PCs, tech, etc. but I do know the hardware and basics and all.) And then I see on his channel that he liked a video because he couldn't figure out if he had 32 or 64 bit windows, and I know some people don't know how to check but that is seriously one of the easiest things that I could do without needing help on. And then every 8 times he has replied because he doesn't know how to do one big reply he ends with, "you 10 year old small penis fucktard." And I am just like, what you are saying is not even true and then like 2 things he did get right he obviously googled.

Sorry I just needed to rant. I just hate these kind of people that act all tough behind a screen using a keyboard and then acting like you are the dumb ass that doesn't know shit...

Anyone that reads this far, do you have any experiences like this, not necessarily on YT or anything but someone thinking they know all and you don't know anything?

Ignorance, mate. It's widespread. And we're all guilty of it at times.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

YEAH. THAT REMINDS ME OF ANOTHER YOUTUBER

So this guy calls me a dumb ass with tech and such when things he says is obvious false statements. (I am not saying I know everything about PCs, tech, etc. but I do know the hardware and basics and all.) And then I see on his channel that he liked a video because he couldn't figure out if he had 32 or 64 bit windows, and I know some people don't know how to check but that is seriously one of the easiest things that I could do without needing help on. And then every 8 times he has replied because he doesn't know how to do one big reply he ends with, "you 10 year old small penis fucktard." And I am just like, what you are saying is not even true and then like 2 things he did get right he obviously googled.

Sorry I just needed to rant. I just hate these kind of people that act all tough behind a screen using a keyboard and then acting like you are the dumb ass that doesn't know shit...

Anyone that reads this far, do you have any experiences like this, not necessarily on YT or anything but someone thinking they know all and you don't know anything?

It's the YouTube comment section.  It's cancer, I avoid it altogether.

EDIT: Spelling

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Windows key + home/page up can't remember which to see system specs?

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Some guy said

"Wanna hear a joke?

Xbox One."

I replied with

"Wanna hear another joke?

Any consoles."

To which some trickshotting retard replied with (I'm not hating on trickshotting, I used to be a trickshotter, but the community is cancerous)

"+AKSquid fuck off pc nerd"

Just ignore him, and if he does it on video you can report it and it may get taken off.

a ',' once in a while wouldn't hurt

mark my word(s)

troll

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

YEAH. THAT REMINDS ME OF ANOTHER YOUTUBER

Jay or Logan? People hate on Jay for some reason too but I don't see it. (why)

Some guy said

"Wanna hear a joke?

Xbox One."

I replied with

"Wanna hear another joke?

Any consoles."

To which some trickshotting retard replied with (I'm not hating on trickshotting, I used to be a trickshotter, but the community is cancerous)

"+AKSquid fuck off pc nerd"

Well you're insulting someone for what they've bought, it's more than justified to get that response. Perhaps his sarcasmdar wasn't working

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Well you're insulting someone for what they've bought, it's more than justified to get that response.

I didn't insult anyone for their purchases. Some guy posted the original post in the comments section of a Scarce video.

Windows key + home/page up can't remember which to see system specs?

Well it is slightly different on Windows 7 and 8. Windows 7 I think the button without being able to see it right now is called System after you hit the Windows button but might be wrong and then you hit System and Security or whatever (again going off of memory which it has been a few weeks since the last time I looked) Windows 8, you right click the metro button and it should say PC System or something of that nature and take you right to it.

Logan.

I think Jay gets hate because he puts the know-it-all's in their place - I've seen Logan do it too but I don't pay much attention to his channel anymore. At least that's what I personally see him doing.

I didn't insult anyone for their purchases. Some guy posted the original post in the comments section of a Scarce video.

Wow fail, sorry dude :P my brain has been Fried this week too many exams it's like I'm seeing the equations in my sleep.

Wow fail, sorry dude :P my brain has been Fried this week too many exams it's like I'm seeing the equations in my sleep.

It's fine bro :)

Logan.

I think Jay gets hate because he puts the know-it-all's in their place - I've seen Logan do it too but I don't pay much attention to his channel anymore. At least that's what I personally see him doing.

Stop being so salty and get over it, you're going to end up derailing this whole topic.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Just ignore it.

There is no reason to argue with someone on the internet unless it is serious discussion it will just turn into a magic circle that will repeat it self and it will become waste of time.

Stop being so salty and get over it, you're going to end up derailing this whole topic.

We're having a conversation that's on-topic. Chill your tits.

Logan.

it's the opposite for me

i don't hate Jay, but i almost always roll my eyes when i read some comment he made

from what i've read, he will never admit he's wrong and will always go offensive and sometimes imo even insulting, if you want to explain/show him the right way

i'm not saying i'm smarter than him, or that he doesn't know what he's talking about, but gl reasoning with him if you have different opinion

tho, i can't see that in his videos (from what i have watched)

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

it's the opposite for me

i don't hate Jay, but i almost always roll my eyes when i read some comment he made

from what i've read, he will never admit he's wrong and will always go offensive and sometimes imo even insulting, if you want to explain/show him the right way

i'm not saying i'm smarter than him, or that he doesn't know what he's talking about, but gl reasoning with him if you have different opinion

tho, i can't see that in his videos (from what i have watched)

Yeah. I was just speaking from what I've personally seen; not saying what I've seen is the 100% truth. I just think Jay is mainly replying to the know-it-all's and getting sarcastic with them.

I kind of edge away from commenting on tech related things on YouTube/Facebook. People will try to correct you, even though you researched about it. Instead of being spoon fed the info in a 2 min video.

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m

It's the YouTube comment section.  It's cancer, I avoid it altogether.

EDIT: Spelling

I find the YouTube comment section quite tolerable.

c1a1QiY.png

I kind of edge away from commenting on tech related things on YouTube/Facebook. People will try to correct you, even though you researched about it. Instead of being spoon fed the info in a 2 min video.

That, it's just become a pissing match, between the tech youtubers themselves now too.

A viper pit

Logan by a long way. He just acts like a man-baby whenever someone disproves him or questions him.

Jay just likes to put people in their place, although occasionally that can come across as quite snobbish, especially on the topic of watercooling.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim