Extra Batman Arkham Night Code Giveaway

ablangc

I bought 2 980 Ti's and have one extra code I want to give away. 

****Mods, if this is illegal, let me know****

Tell me why I should give it to you.  I will select the best one who can actually make me laugh.  I will give the code away in 48 hours (1900 PST 11 June 2015) from this post date and time and let you know who the winner is.

I have a potato!

I'm dying to play this game when it comes out! It would be amazing if I win!!   :D

I really want to play this game, I bought my GPU one day after the previous game code promo was over :/ I missed out then I don't want to miss out again.

Bale_as_Batman.jpg

fB1mYgD.jpg

post-122851-0-63870800-1433902562_thumb.

Because I'm an avid fan of Batman! And because I'M BATMAN. Proof? I don't have proof, but that's because I don't want to uncover my true identity. I could be a billionaire playboy or I could just be a guy in a basement living at home, pretending to be Batman. That's your choice! It's not who we are underneath, but what we do that defines us!

If I won I'd shake your hand and give you a ride in my Bat-mobile, if I was Batman. I'm not saying I'm Batman, but could you prove it? We've never been in a room together! Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded. We can be bes fwens if I win!

post-191618-0-30459800-1433954558_thumb.

Edit: May the best man/woman win!

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

I've been a massive fan of the series, and have 100%ed both Asylum and City (proof below!) I'm currently working my ass off (web design) to pay for some things, and don't have $60 for the game, even though it's easily my most hyped game ever. It would be freaking awesome if I got it.

Cheers!

Asylum

post-44947-0-44638000-1433902114.png

City

post-44947-0-87329800-1433902121.png

yes please :D

I just gave one away. and I realised the game looked interesting xD and now I want one '-'

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

A few reasons. 1 at work I cross out all my coworkers name on their lunches and write "Batman" on the label

2 quiet simply I am looking to become the local batman in the toronto area and I need further training the previous arkham games have not been nearly enough to  educate me on the ways of batman.

3 Ive run into an unexpected extremely expensive dental bill and wont be able to afford it for some time while I clear up this debt :(

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Sadly I already bought this. :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

You wanna know why I deserve it?  I'll tell you why.

DmoJq9O.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz - RAM: HyperX Savage 16GB DDR3 Memory @2400mhz - GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 3.5GB @1500mhz - Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97 - Storage: Win10 on 240GB HyperX Predator m.2 SSD, - Ubuntu w/ Gnome 3 on 80GB OCZ Vertex 3 - 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Game Installs - 5TB mass storage - Monitor: 21:9 3440x1440 LG 34UM95 - PSU: Corsair RM 750w - Case: Silverstone FT01 - Cooling: Custom Water Loop

o_edBUhalloween-costumes-children-carniv

I was, and still am, a batman fan ever since i was a kid. I had this costume when I was a kid and I remember one time I tried saving one of my friend that is getting chased by a dog. I saved him by making the dog chase me instead. I didn't know what happened after that to be honest. I continued being a fan by just watching and playing Batman and vowed not to do dumb things again.

Why you should give it to me? Well, I personally enjoy combat-type of games and that's it. I'm not really good at making made up stories. I don't have bills to pay either.  :D  :ph34r:

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

I should win because, i secretly know anonymous group and they're planning to take down this site. Why are they taking the site down, cuz......LINUS has a dirty little secret about this site and how it's being runned......If you dont want this to happen, give me the code and I will have a talk to my fellow anonymous members....LINUS is EVIL....look at the subliminal messages he gives out in his videos.... 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

I cant be the real batman only fapman so be great to have it.

CPU: 4690k - 4.5@1.29v  GPU: GTX 780ti - core +100 / Mem+350 Motherboard: Asus Z97-A  SSD: 256Gb 840 Evo HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB  RAM: Corsair Vengance Pro 2x4Gb  Case: White H440  PSU: RM850  Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60

Nah I don't want that game :) it sucks, probably everything sucks.. JUST KIDDING, Free staff is always welcome. BTW will you be giving away GTA V? 

Because I am Batman ;)

Edit: And how to fight the bad guys without a key?

Reason 1 through 1000

my beard

also I am god

post-17790-0-02097100-1433930737.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Pls yes! so i can put my so powerful 7770 to the test?!

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Why? Because summer vacation is starting and I need something to play between Dragon Age/Fallout marathon I'm gonna have. Also it's been a long wish of mine to play Vigilant 8/Twisted metal with Batmobile. :lol:

Also here is a picture of

trying to hypnotize you into giving it to me.

CKdD7Fm.jpg

What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the Batmobile?
Get in the Batmobile.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Wow he said to make him laugh........ you guys should try harder

I would love this game, never played the batman series.

When I was growing up I was hoping to be a comedian....I decided not to though, as I was scared people would laugh at me. 

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Never played any of Batman games before(excluding Injustice).....nice to give Batman a try.

Hi fellow neighbor from Oak Harbor :D, greetings from Bellevue.

lol wouldn't it be funny if op made another account to give himself the game...... actually no that wouldn't be funny don't do that op give me the game but why should you? ill tell you why i got my new computer today i upgraded from a 300$ dell desktop i bought in walmart yeah that should tell you how much it sucked anyways i got my lenovo y40 today but i cant buy any games cuz poor also i like batman

k

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reason 1 through 1000

my beard

also I am god

You already tried this once man xD

People be looking for a reason to flame.

As much as I want the game, I think AMorassOfPixelz deserves it for having 100% on both Asylum and City.

I would love to have the chance to win this since I just started getting into Asylum. I've previously completed all the Assassin's Creed games and think this will be my addiction for the next little while.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250