The indian scammer dudes

Some indian just called me and told me that he was with microsoft and that I needed to connect to his computer immediately in order to fix a computer virus problem lol. After 3 mins of me faking an indian accent and fucking with him he started cursing me in an indian language of some sort (not sure which one) and hung up. I love fucking with these people. they are too funny when you waste their time.

For those who don't know, they are scammers. They will either try to connect to your comp to steal credit card info and other passwords and stuff, or try to sell you some bullshit anti virus program that will clean out your info and send it to them. It's actually quite retarded how many people fall for the shit. I had one call me the first time and I was like 11 I think, and i gave the phone to my dad and my dad hung up the phone and told me about the bullshit

It's actually funny how frequently they call. Every 2 or three times a day

Some indian just called me and told me that he was with microsoft and that I needed to connect to his computer immediately in order to fix a computer virus problem lol. After 3 mins of me faking an indian accent and fucking with him he started cursing me in an indian language of some sort (not sure which one) and hung up. I love fucking with these people. they are too funny when you waste their time.

For those who don't know, they are scammers. They will either try to connect to your comp to steal credit card info and other passwords and stuff, or try to sell you some bullshit anti virus program that will clean out your info and send it to them. It's actually quite retarded how many people fall for the shit. I had one call me the first time and I was like 11 I think, and i gave the phone to my dad and my dad hung up the phone and told me about the bullshit

It's actually funny how frequently they call. Every 2 or three times a day

Never had one call me, that sounds funny though.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

They call my house at least 20 times a fucking day. I just wanna rip my landline out of the fucking wall.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yup, get them as well. Tried to get contact info for police one time by "Oh I have another computer, how can I get a hold of you to fix that one too", they didn't fall for it. 

But yes, I have had quite a few clients come in who have fallen for that. 

I7 5820K, ASUS ROG Matrix GTX 980, 16 GB 2400 DDR4, 

Ask me phone questions. I teach people how to use them for a living.  

I'll have to try that if they call me.

People need to start fucking with them, recording it, and uploading it to youtube. Could be a good channel. @LinusTech possible channel superfun episode?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

People need to start fucking with them, recording it, and uploading it to youtube. Could be a good channel. @LinusTech possible channel superfun episode?T

People are way ahead of ya. :P

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

People are way ahead of ya. :P

Awesome.

basiaclly this, the reason why I currently have 3 personal emails being two of them have regular spam content.

My phone also rings at least a couple of times a day due to fucking scams

uncaptioned-tUJlX-50e5f1571d2fe.jpeg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

People need to start fucking with them, recording it, and uploading it to youtube. Could be a good channel. @LinusTech possible channel superfun episode?

Eh dude?

Sit down with popcorn for this one.

That.

WAS.

EPIC

LOL WTF i was rolling on the floor.

awesome Youtube video

CPU     4790K  4.7GHz @ 1.17 volts

MOBO  Asus Z97-K

GPU     980ti Strix

RAM    16GB G.Skill

I know someone that fell for one of these and she paid them $350 to "fix" her computer and yet she has never paid me more then $30 to really fix her computer for her.

Eh dude?

Sit down with popcorn for this one.

I cried of laughter when the indian dude was telling him about how not to get scammed by other scammers. What a douche

I get these calls occassionaly, one time i answered as "I have an apple computers" another time I answered as "I dont have a computers," And another time i did like that indian prank video.

saw this video a year ago, still cracks me up 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

saw this video a year ago, still cracks me up 

Yeah the guy is pretty funny... used to be much funnier a few years back with all those angry asian pranks - legendary!

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Found this one a while back, pretty good:

Dablu,Dablu,Dable, the letter Dablu you have to type 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I always answer the phone "Deputy ___ With the ___ Sheriff's Office "  I use to work there so I have been trained on how they talk on the phone and the language they use. Scammer mostly do not make it past be answering. 

Sadly but this crap works. From the background it looks like they are sitting in an office with other people and calling everyone. It's serious business. :/

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB